[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It'll be better than Wreck-It-Ralph.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
It'll be better than Wreck-It-Ralph.
>>
>>71569701

It will be a surprise hit.
>>
This is a guaranteed success and if you don't see that than you're in denial. The facebook generation is in the billions, they will eat this vomit up and shit out sequels for decades.

Fuck this
>>
>9gag memes : le movie
this might be the most cancerous thing in existence
>>
>>71570697
>being so mad at some shit movie being made
May as well end it all now.
>>
>>71570618

For you
>>
I am angry that this was made.
>>
>>71570832
Are you an angry bird?
>>
File: 1413180422471.png (234 KB, 397x355) Image search: [Google]
1413180422471.png
234 KB, 397x355
This is Reddit. This is memes.
>>
wish i'd had this idea

and the billions of animation dollars to make it happen, of course
>>
>>71569701
>100 emoji pops up on the screen
>>
>>71570697
>>71570738
I think the memes might kill it, just think about it.

Memes are basically inside jokes that are only funny in first hand. Sometimes they reach a wide audience because they work very well but Film Producers aren't part of that group. They're the epitome of "monkey see, monkey do".

>These kids seem to like eggplants, put that in the script.

Furthermore memes develop and fade at a SEVERELY alarming rate. What is even mildly popular today will be forgotten by the time the film reaches theaters.
>>
>>71570697

Don't worry faggot, if The Cunt is elected president the planet will likely be vaporized within a few mere months and none of us will live to see the Emoji movie released
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.