[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is a great flick prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: The-Avengers-poster-Quad-apple1.jpg (220 KB, 1200x899) Image search: [Google]
The-Avengers-poster-Quad-apple1.jpg
220 KB, 1200x899
this is a great flick

prove me wrong
>>
It lacks impact and emotion, sure the ensemble is cool to look at and it has nice action scenes but the writing, cinematography and the overall direction are very average.
Not a bad film, but not a great one either I'd say.
>>
>>71568670
All memes aside, there was one genuinely emotional moment that surprised me.
When Iron Man tries to phone his girlfriend while flying a nuke and she doesn't pick up.

There was something there because she didn't answer the phone
>>
>>71568328
You said it. Great popcorn flick, but nothing more. Hedonist entertainment without depth.
>>
>>71568740
That was a good scene, I agree. I wish the movie had more surprising moments like that and cut out some of the action.
>>
>>71568670
>writing
that's one of the best elements though, anon

not only does every character have their own unique voice, they are written to play off each other well

the cinematography is certainly a weak point though , i haveto agree
>>
>>71568837
Well, all characters are unique in their own way (mainly due to previous installments developing these characters) and I wish Bruce, Clint and Loki got some more development, however I think the overall writing of the story is somewhat dumb, the fight between Thor and Iron Man could've been left out, just like the Avengers being split and coming together back again and Hulk who somehow managed to control his anger when the day before he couldn't. It just annoyed me, the movie is filled with moments like that.
>>
>>71568968
>when the day before he couldn't
It was a bit of poor writing, but it was Loki's staff messing with everyone's head.
That's why everyone was almost attacking everyone and Thor looked drunk
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1280x720
There is reason of why Joss Whedon Avengers was sucessful. You DCucks don't understand why Whedon magnum opus is better received than Dawn of Plebstice.

The whole movie is a thrilling representation of the Also Sprach Zarathustra, hidden between the CGI and corny jokes. It's a call to humanity, trying to tell us why we need to leave religions, to unleash our hidden nature.

Just take your time to analyze the characters:
>Steve Rogers; A man out of time, attached fervently to his religion, trying to ignore the fact that he is the Ubermensch incarnated and that he has seen things beyond his belief.

>Tony Stark; An iron man with so much wealth and power capable of create the most powerful armors. He didn't need someone beyond him to do that, he accomplished all of this with his own bare hands and effort. He realized that humanity doesn't need to be guided by someone with more strenght.

>Bruce Banner; The representation of the power that we hide so the rest wouldn't judge us based on their dogmas.

>Nick Fury; A man physically (but not mentally) blinded, that will not follow our brainwashed leaders.

>Thor and Loki; Powerful gods, surprised when they realize that our race is not willing to believe in them anymore.

>Natasha and Clint; the symbol of humanity, surrounded by the Ubermensch.

The story, the soundtrack, the cinematography and symbolism is exquisite. You will never find something like that in DC Capeshit because they aim at the manchildren fanbase. This, on the other hand, doesn't aim at an specific group, it aims at everyone, not caring about the race, age or colour. Is a desperate call to humanity, so we can get up and unite, to not serve another being, but to be the masters, the avengers.
>>
>>71569172
>This is what passes of as masterpiece in /tv/
>>
If I want to watch 2 hours of bright colors flying across the screen I'd rather watch Teletubbies.
>>
File: 1466569486334.jpg (28 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466569486334.jpg
28 KB, 480x480
>>71569172
>>
>>71569172
DC BTFO
>>
>>71569172
I can smell your bait from miles away.
>>
>>71569034
it more was due to the sudden trauma of the explosion caused by hypnotized Renner
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.