[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do everyone hate it? I think it was amazing movie and on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why do everyone hate it?
I think it was amazing movie and on par with part 1 being best godfather. Seeing Michael try wash he's hands off anything illegal and trying to save he's family relations really made this movie for me.
>>
>>71566761
It was basically a worse version of the first two films. Everything felt average and lazy. It had no soul.
>>
>>71566761
George Hamilton took over for Robert Duvall.
>>
>>71566814
Pretty much this.
It's a decent film but having the Godfather name attached only hurts it.
>>
too many meme characters and sub par actors compared to the first two. throwing in Sofia was a mistake
>>
>>71566761
It's the Return of the Jedi of The Godfather films. That's why. And too much sepia tint. Sofia is my Godfatherfu though. Don't fucks with my baby
>>
Al Pacino was horrible in this. It's like he forgot what role he was playing. It's not Sofia who sucks here but Pacino.
>>
>>71566761
It felt so disconnected from the rest of the series.
>>
File: 35over16.jpg (60 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
35over16.jpg
60 KB, 600x601
>>71566761

Half the movie is "Previously: On the Godfather" flashbacks / recap.
>>
>>71568476
What a fucking shitty math teacher if he didn't know a larger number can't go into a smaller number.
>>
>>71566851
Yeah that was shit.
But at least Michael's sister made a return. I would give anything to have a taste of her delicious nipples.
>>
The Vatican plot was shit.

The incest plot was poorly acted.
>>
>>71568922

>i have no idea how to talk about film so i'll just say le acting le plot and hope it sticks
>>
>>71568989
shut up letterboxd faggot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.