[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't even have words http://frasierverse.wikia.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: blazethefraze.jpg (15 KB, 373x282) Image search: [Google]
blazethefraze.jpg
15 KB, 373x282
I don't even have words

http://frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki
>>
File: 1463244508749.jpg (141 KB, 586x614) Image search: [Google]
1463244508749.jpg
141 KB, 586x614
>Roz (30 seasons)
>30 seasons
>>
>>71566702
Oh god I had no idea this partrician tier sitcom attracted so many autists.
>>
>>71566926
>27 seasons of Maris
>a character that never appears onscreen
>>
>>71567005
Lots of patrician things attract autists, by merit of those things having the potential for autists to say "I like [x] so I'm better than you if you dislike [x] or haven't heard of [x]"

>see: The works of Ingmar Bergman
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x400
>>71567044
>>
>>71567044
>I told him to write me 27 seasons of a show
>for a character that never gets screentime
>and he actually did it, the absolute MAD MAN
>>
>MCTV
>The series follows the various employees of Maris Crane's TV station, MCTV, who were introudced in the fourth season of Maris.

so in addition to the 27 seasons of maris, he wrote a 6 season spin off
>>
>>71567338
A spin off of a spin off of a spin off
>>
File: 1450575247254.jpg (33 KB, 584x446) Image search: [Google]
1450575247254.jpg
33 KB, 584x446
Whats this hairstyle called?
>>
wat
>>
>>71566702
Is Fraser Crane related to Brendan Fraser?
>>
>>71567386
The Crane™
>>
>>71566702
>http://frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki

Wow, thats some dedication
>>
>>71567386
Natural balding. Pretty popular among most men
>>
No! Such autism... these levels are off the charts!
>>
>>71567447
Spotted the baldy
>>
>>71567386
The Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs
>>
>no lilith spin off

DROPPED
>>
>TFW Widowers was cancelled after two seasons
It might not have popped with the same level of wit as peak Vintage Roz but I thought it was going some where interesting.
>>
>>71567622
Lilith is kinda hot but everyone hated her for a reason. Her character was so unlikable I doubt she has her own little cult of autists
>>
>Bulldog dies of getting hit by a car
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>A Match Made in Hell
>Roz unwittingly signs up for the station's new matchmaking service and winds up hitting it off with the station’s infamous attorney, Jake Hoskins. When Jake proves to be too much for her, Roz decides to break it off with him but he keeps using his skills as a professional lawyer to persuade her into reconsidering. Worried that she’ll be stuck in an unhappy relationship forever, Roz pretends that she has had an affair with Bulldog, hoping that he’ll be upset and leave. However, she gets more than she hoped for when Jake files several lawsuits against the station in retaliation.

I'd probably watch this desu. A man so Jewish he can literally talk a woman's pants off.Was it rape?

>>71567667
>Doesn't want a cold arrogant gf

You have no idea how older men crave someone with such stability.
>>
>>71568102
Stability? Didn't she cheat on Frasier?
>>
File: 1451702249001.jpg (84 KB, 768x876) Image search: [Google]
1451702249001.jpg
84 KB, 768x876
>>71568172
Different Frasier.
>>
>>71566926
I'd watch it. Roz make me feel funny in the secret places.
>>
>>71569872
Well lucky for you it also had a spinoff which had two spinoffs of its own.
>>
>>71567484
Dude, if I saw you in real life Id knock you the fuck out. I would hit you with a stealth right hook as your fat ass ate your mcdonalds double cheesburger, and you would fall out of your bench (who the fuck even eats AT mcdonalds? holy fuck what a fat ass) and the back of your head would slap against the tile like a watermelon. You'd instantly get brain damage, not limited to permanent sight loss. THen I would proceed to soccer kick your temple.

Watch out, dude.
>>
>It's not pronounced Fraz-yay
Frasier's dad really is a normie
>>
>>71567662
Well vintage roz was GOAT of the GOAT comfy, widowers just looked like it was trying to steal that shows glory.
>>
>>71567005
>patrician tier sitcom

L M A O
M
A
O

Pleb spotted.
>>
Is there anything more comfy than being sleeping and watching Fraiser in bed before falling asleep?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.