[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an grown up person, with opinion and connection to the internet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: He gave his life for our sins!.jpg (281 KB, 1905x689) Image search: [Google]
He gave his life for our sins!.jpg
281 KB, 1905x689
I am an grown up person, with opinion and connection to the internet.
I'm gonna write my opinion here about highly controversial BvS Ultimate Extended Edition TM,
so you all can read it, because it is super important for me to everyone read my thoughts on this art project.

This movie moved what superhero genre means, it is pure kino in its purest form, symbolism with Christ, neutrality of evil, sadness of madness, long term parental influence, vulnerability of fatherland, pain of love, friendship, virtues, if its ugly it must be to no good , women can do everything as good as man as long as its not as heavy or on high places...blah,blah...
>as Swiss people take pride in making most complex watches on the planet, Japanese take pride in pulling most horse powers in smallest engines,Russians
>are able to build car that will drive -60 °C,
>so US takes huge pride in taking something so dumb and shallow, premise
>so overused , deepness for
>kindergarten and polish it so much, spend so much hours, manpower,money ,energy, brainstorm, resources to make it look like something really classy
> you are by far most superficial nation on the planet, by far and we(humans) have some stupid motherfuckers out there who believe that they will be automatically teleported on greenmeadow filled with 40 virgins if they blow themselves up with C4 in public!

BvS is just another 5¢ paperback comic movie adaptation and no amount of money can magically transform into something deep and meaningful, shitty part is, its not even enjoyable watch.
First half was "ok"-ish, but then its just yet another action movie.
I watched this 3 hours long flick for 8 hours, i fell a sleep couple of times , i had to rewind maybe 4 or 5 times.
Only people who consider this as anything than an average movie are kids in puberty, probably diehard fans who grew up on this crap and manchildren.

You can make trashcan out of gold, with Swarovsky crystals and diamonds, but its still a fucking trashcan
>>
>First half was "ok"-ish, but then its just yet another action movie.
I'd agree. I'd even call the first two hours good. But the last hour? That was a fucking trainwreck.
>>
>>71565808
BvS sucked balls, why the fuck would you waste time on the extended edition retard.
>>
>>71565808
Nice hyperbole m8.
You managed to avoid talking about the movie and its themes and rambled on superficially.
If that is all you have to say, as another grown adult, I'll discard your opinion without guilt of conscience.
>>
File: For you!.jpg (227 KB, 1691x703) Image search: [Google]
For you!.jpg
227 KB, 1691x703
>>71566121

You want to go deeper? Where the fuck? OK..
It looked like they wanted to make cape for mature audience(considering Superman was kinda hero of people who are +30), he was kinda on ice for a long time,all the while Spiderman resurface every couple of years, Batman is kinda always here, longest pause was maybe 3?! years and all others are not , like, totally epic superheroes,they do have their audience and all but I think as far as mainstream US comics go Batman,Superman & Spiderman were always considered as 3 kings of US comics.

I get what they did, they had to cater to older audience because they have $ to actually go and see Superman again, yet they had to respect the fact it is just an action flick for kids who still go to cinema, so it was probably kinda conundrum for director,
funny part is,he tried to make it work on many levels(so, if you are an moron, you will watch fights and explosions, CGI, gadgets and special effects, so latter part of the flick is for you(and since your shorterm memory is fucked, you will forget that first half of the flick was all talk and talk and talk) and on the other hand if you are enlightened mature patrician intellectual hunter in pursuit for some higher viewing challenge that will enrich you as an person (of 5¢ comic ), you get first half where they talk about need for higher being that will guide us and what if its faulty, couple of references on bible and all that usual crap.

>But what happened in reality:
more demanding audience got half-baked "crime( calling this crime drama)" quasi drama with totally unacceptable ending and people in pursuit of some lite action fun got talk ,talk,talk and then some redeyelightsaber "duels" where you didnt see WTF is going on(you just know its probably EPIC behind all that dust and red lightnings, but you didn't witness it).
At the end no one was satisfied except people who are still under the influence of other people's opinions(or marketing, if I have to be blunt).
>>
>autism
>>
>>71567128
lmao
stay pleb 'an grown up person'
>>
>>71567583
Nice hyperbole m8.
You managed to avoid talking about the movie and its themes and rambled on superficially.
If that is all you have to say, as another grown adult, I'll discard your opinion without guilt of conscience.
>>
File: 1466577269703.png (182 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1466577269703.png
182 KB, 442x341
>>71567644
No u
This is now a shitposting thread.
Go over here: >>71565228 if you're looking for serious discussion. What made you think that your opinion was above everyone else's, and worthy of a thread separate from the discussion?

Post your opinion there, grown up.
>>
>>71565995

>he hasnt seen the UE
you've seen nothing
>>
>>71567760
>146xxxx

What makes you think you can talk to people like this on my board newshit?
>>
>>71568800
>autism
>>
>>71569346
Fuck off, you assblasted retard. How does it feel that some, most likely, didnu from halfway across the world tore down this movie like the piece of shit that it is and called you out for the bullshitter that you are?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
>>
>>71570327
awesome b8, but needs work
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.