[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /tv/'s opinion on Kenny vs Spenny? I think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (754 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
image.png
754 KB, 1000x562
What's /tv/'s opinion on Kenny vs Spenny? I think it's one of the few good things to come from Canada
>>
>Season 1 had some fantastic moments despite being slightly restricted to what they could show.

>Season 2 was amazing, but not as good as the next few seasons.

>Seasons 3 and 4 were godtier, Who Can Imitate the Other Guy better will always be the best episode.

>Season 5 started off alright but fizzled out by the end.

>Season 6 and that christmas special were complete shit.

Last I heard both Kenny and Spenny are pretty much hasbeens now. Kenny just posts shit he finds on reddit and Spenny is slower deteriorating farther into insanity.
>>
>>71564451
>Season 6 and that christmas special were complete shit.
Bruh Who can 69 the longest is the best episode of season 6 and of the series. I do agree that season 3 and 4 had a larger amount of good episodes than 5 and 6, but they were still good.
>>
>>71564101

Scripted bullshit that manages to fool autists.
>>
>>71564827
Who can 69 the longest is shit.

Best episode is who can be tied to a goat the longest. RIP Pilgore
>>
Its kinda sad and funny seeing Spenny's facebook page.

He's always posting about doing open mics with his guitar but all the comments are from KvS fans who bring up all the disgusting shit he did on the show.
>>
>>71564451
Oh, you missed Kenny's trump coverage
it was shit
>>
>>71565327
I wonder how much they got paid for each episode. It seemed like Spenny always wanted to quit but was desperate for those paychecks.
>>
File: 14TYPmG.png (454 KB, 802x650) Image search: [Google]
14TYPmG.png
454 KB, 802x650
>It's a Kenny sv Spenny jumps the shark episode

https://youtu.be/2y-jiF2_z-s
>>
File: gamingfrank.jpg (412 KB, 1704x1077) Image search: [Google]
gamingfrank.jpg
412 KB, 1704x1077
>>71564451

>Seasons 3 and 4 were godtier, Who Can Imitate the Other Guy better will always be the best episode.

"You took something from me and I want it back!"
"-What are you talking about, Spenny?"
"-The big black dildo I keep by my bed that I fuck myself up the ass with every night! You took it and I want it back!!"
Pure comedy gold!
>>
it's funny when people try to convince you it wasnt staged
>>
Episodes with Goldfield were GOAT. Too bad Kenny pissed him off with those 9/11 jokes
>>
It'd have been better if it were real.
>>
>>71565616
I was kind of on the fence until the LSD episode. No way in hell does someone dose another person with LSD without their knowledge and then air the footage of their crime.
>>
>>71565751
Spenny is a pussy, I don't doubt that he'd just roll over and take some of Kenny's shit like that. But when Kenny irradiated Spenny with the x-ray machine, that just had to be scripted.
>>
>>71565826
>Spenny is a pussy, I don't doubt that he'd just roll over and take some of Kenny's shit like that
it's a character
>>
>>71564101
Fake nonsense for no good poopyhead losers who never got their duck sucked by a girl before.
>>
>>71565851
Nah, turns out Spenny is also a pussy in real life. Still, show was scripted.
>>
>>71565616
>"I have no idea that all shows are scripted to a certain degree even shows that claim to be 100% real": the post
>>
>>71565884
... but those are the people i was referring to?
>>
>>71565884
What about To Catch a Predator?
>>
>>71565884
I don't know what this ">" shit is but you're clearly a fucking idiot.
>>
I think you can use this show as one of the best character studies in modern TV. Seeing both of them evolve season to season is fascinating.

While on the surface is seems that Kenny is the crazy one, you can make the argument that Spenny was the one who was insane. Or they are opposite sides of the same spectrum, drifting further apart into their own ends of mental instability.

I feel like I could write a good paper about this.
>>
>>71567793
Do it
>>
what's better KvS or BvS?
>>
>>71568133
I already have a two hundred word essay due Tuesday. I do t have the time for anything else
>>
>>71568280
Hands down KvS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ2NcAabXFM
>>
>>71564101
>you will never again have your high school friends over and watch KvS until four in the morning whilst eating delivered pizza and drinking assorted sodas
welp
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.