[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In canon, I could have prevented many of New York City's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: spidermanb.jpg (73 KB, 600x517) Image search: [Google]
spidermanb.jpg
73 KB, 600x517
>In canon, I could have prevented many of New York City's real life disasters and building collapses but I didn't because I missed the part where that's my problem

What did Peter mean by this
>>
File: 1464520943443.jpg (1 MB, 2886x1400) Image search: [Google]
1464520943443.jpg
1 MB, 2886x1400
Actually Marvel usually ties in major events in new york and the world into their comics, spider-man, the avengers and many more helped police and firemen during 9/11 in the comics.
>>
FIX MY DOOR YOU NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT
>>
>>71561078
>with great power comes the reich

It doesn't get any clearer than this.
>>
>>71561157
Why did 9/11 even happen then? Strictly speaking, terrorism shouldn't even exist as a concept in comic worlds
>>
>>71562065
Inspire and encourage the american people during a turbulant time

http://imgur.com/gallery/83xZp
>>
He was absolutely right.

As a human, you are absolutely under no obligation to help others.
>>
File: GeorgeStacy6-TASM.png (2 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeStacy6-TASM.png
2 MB, 1920x800
Where's my pizza, you prepubescent fucker?
>>
>>71561469
Someone explain this meme and how it started to newfag
>>
>>71562412
Like most meme's one nigga posted it a million times until it caught on
>>
>>71562335
Edgy as fuck
>>
>>71562509
It's those people that Snyder is catering to, the cunts saying shit like "why doesn't he just kill X lol" and "why does he help Y lmao"
>>
>>71562335
>obligation
Sure, but you'll be rightly ostracized as a piece of shit for not helping.
>>
He would have been like 8 years old when all that happened.
>>
>>71562412
When Peter says 'Nice outfit, did your husband make it for you?' someone thought that you wouldn't be able to get away with a mildly homophobic joke in modern capekino. So they started to dial it up and pretend that he said shit like 'Nice costume, did your suck your husband's AIDS-ridden cock when he made it for you?'
>>
>YOU'LL GET YOUR FUCKING RENT WHEN YOU GAS THE JEWS IN THE FLOORS BELOW
WTF RAIMI
>>
>>71562626
>Spider-Man is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics existing in its shared universe. The character first appeared in the anthology comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 (Aug. 1962) in the Silver Age of Comic Books.

Yeah, I don't think so
>>
>>71562631
Thanks for explanation famalam
>>
>>71562684
Marvel actually made an issue with 911. I believe he and other heroes helped save people during it.
But now sliding timescale is a thing, so Spider-Man probably first showed up around 2005 (he's around 25-26 years old RN, started when he was 15 according to Civil War).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.