[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone enlighten me on why the fuck people praised this nonsense?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg (55 KB, 770x442) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg
55 KB, 770x442
Can someone enlighten me on why the fuck people praised this nonsense?
>>
>>71561022
Because it was entertaining
>>
>>71561048
The pacing was slow and was clearly building up to the bait and switch ending that got completely ruined from JJ hijacking the movie and arbitrarily slapping the name Cloverfield on it, thus ruining the alien/monster surprise that tied the whole movie together.
>>
>>71561190
So it's all about that surprise ending for you then. M Night shamalama might be your guy
>>
>>71561512
Either laughably bad reading comprehension or a deflecting shill.
>>
File: 1467415059245.jpg (260 KB, 1180x664) Image search: [Google]
1467415059245.jpg
260 KB, 1180x664
>>71561022
To spite you and only you.
>>
>>71561022
it was awesome until she destroyed an alien ship with a fucking bottle of scotch
>>
>>71561916
literally war of the worlds
>>
>>71561916
The human body's pretty durable, if it can destroy my liver it could probably destroy some ayy lmao technology.
>>
>>71561022
>be JJ
>be a hack with no original ideas
>can't come up with proper cloverfield sequel
>instead, write up a stereotypical small scale thriller with a twist homage ending to the original cloverfield to ride off its success
>>
>>71561190
It was developed as a Cloverfield movie from the beginning though.
>>
>>71562281
Except it wasn't
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwbvg9txiuA
>>
>>71562281
it was not
>>
>>71561990
Nope
Here is how the story went

>Be JJ
>someone hands you a movie you like
>realize you can triple its take home by making it part of a known franchise
>slap on a shitty ending tie-in to an otherwise great movie.
>>
>>71561661
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
File: Haha.png (87 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
Haha.png
87 KB, 300x293
>>71563537
>an otherwise great movie.
>>
>>71561022
It's a well done small movie with one of the most based actors ever.

That's all, nothing more.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.