[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movie did you rewatch the most?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: d (2).jpg (111 KB, 1187x710) Image search: [Google]
d (2).jpg
111 KB, 1187x710
What movie did you rewatch the most?
>>
The Worlds End. I've probably seen it 40 times
>>
>>71558707
Dredd 3D.

Probably the only movie I can put in and watch, and just enjoy every time for it's merits.
>>
The Big Lebowski or Die Hard

just two movies I've caught every time they're on TV for pretty much all of my life
>>
>>71558707
Men At Work

I was trapped at my dad's girlfriends house for an extended period and I had literally nothing to do other than watch the one DVD they had. I probably watched it 6-10 times consecutively.

Man that movie fucking sucks.
>>
File: image.png (311 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
311 KB, 400x400
American Psycho, must have seen it like 15 times, never gets old
>>
>>71559042
story?
>>
>>71558707
I have take the isotope and it will cause meltdown if you do not agree to my
>>
The Green Elephant. I'm a High School philosophy teacher and had to watch ot probably 30 times throughout classes.
>>
>>71559042
Similar situation. Was on my lovely grandpa's farm for two weeks over the summer and there was nothing besides a DVD player and an empty field to play in by myself. So, in between chores I ended up watching pic related like 100 fucking times.

It was also the only thing I could jerk off to once I got tired of the cows
>>
File: Monsters-vs.-Aliens.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1603) Image search: [Google]
Monsters-vs.-Aliens.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1603
>>71561196
(Pic related)
>>
Predator
Shrek if movies you had as a kid counts, I'd watch it every day before school at one point.
>>
>>71558707
the green mile. i had something of a breakdown and just stayed in for weeks, watching it over and over. i could probably recite the whole script.
>>
JAWS it's soo comfy
>>
There will be blood
Das boot
Armageddon
>>
File: pred.jpg (90 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
pred.jpg
90 KB, 1366x768
>>71558707
and The Thing
>>
Wrath of Khan

My fav movie of all times, mutara nebula battle is the shit
>>
File: road warrior.webm (3 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
road warrior.webm
3 MB, 1920x800
>>
Die hard with a vengeance I've watched at least once a week for the past 10 years
>>
>>71562319

What Ford model does Max drive
>>
>>71558982

>tfw when sequel is greenlit

JUDGE DREDD VS JUDGE DEATH WHEN
>>
Ghostbusters (1984).

I am interested i your opinions about me, anons. Go ahead. Ask me anything.
>>
>>71562667

You like the sequel too?
>>
School of Rock or Hot Fuzz - when it comes on TV I will normally end up watching the entire thing.
>>
>>71562667
how come cats and dogs ever got living together
>>
>>71562667
Dana or Janine?
>>
Lord of the Rings.
Probably watched Fellowship the most though
>>
>>71562700
I don't get the hate for the sequel. The river of slime, Scoleri brothers, ghost train (also a callback), heads on sticks, walking statue of liberty... Thats all great! I mean controlling it with a video game console...that might be the only stupid thing about it. But I kinda prefer the story arc of a hate of New Yorkers building up as a magical underground river of slime, than a sudden comming of an ancient god.

>>71562717
Thats satire.

>>71562752
GB1 Dana, GB2 Janine
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.