[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: filmcore.png (3 MB, 1350x2700) Image search: [Google]
filmcore.png
3 MB, 1350x2700
Find a flaw.
>>
>>71558119
manoel's destinies is awful
vampyr is dreyer's worst "famous" film
>>
>>71558288
>manoel's destinies is awful
back to /v/eddit with you
>>
Stray Doga is a piece of shit
>>
>>71558303
it is a pointless mess though
>>
>>71558362
>3 IPs
stop trying to justify your shitty opinions /v/edditor
>>
>>71558288
and
>>71558362
are me
what are you trying to prove?
>>71558391
>>
>>71558423
stop pretending like you weren't trying to astroturf your own post

the use of "THOUGH" implies concession that manoel's destinies isn't awful by way of bringing up a different issue. in reality you're the same retard who thinks manoel's destinies is shitty. go back to /v/
>>
>>71558477
of course I am the same preson
sorry about the way I expressed myself, but English is my third language and I still don't know all of its subtleties
>>
>>71558477
plus I highly doubt that anyone at /v/ has ever seen Manoel's Destinies
>>
>>71558553
i'm sorry for using accusatory language anon :9
>>
>>71558592
apologies accepted, but Manoel's Destinies is still awful
>>
it makes me insecure
>>
>>71558733
Well obviously, OP, since you tried to bump your own thread.
>>
>>71558831
Not me but thanks for the bump
>>
>>71558831
The op can't bump their own threads anymore
>>
I've never heard of a single one of these movies

Why go to the trouble of making a huge image full of obscure shit nobody wants to watch?

>inb4 pretentious "le art films" maymay
>>
>>71558905
Nearly all of those films have been discussed on this board before you came here from /v/ in 2014

How fucking pleb can you be my friend
>>
>>71558905
yeah that Dennis hopper guy is real obscure
>>
>>71558884
>tried
>>
>>71558987
>nerds on 4chan have discussed them
Is this supposed to mean anything because it does not
>>
>>71559360
man Nicholas Ray and Cassavetes truly are undiscovered gems
>>
>>71559614
Literally who
>>
>>71558987
>Nearly all of those films have been discussed on this board

Have they? I just did a quick search on the archive for most of these and I see absolutely no real discussion. Only people putting them on favorite film lists. It's almost as if people are more interested in showing off and posturing than actually discussing films! Kind of like how you made this thread because you are an insecure retard and it is easier for you to put down "plebs" than it is to watch and talk about the films you claim to know so much about.
>>
>>71559720
Ask the guy that runs the archive that goes all the way back to 2010 to enable search and you'll see the discussion
>>
>>71559720
rekt
>>
>>71559720
This is from /film/ not /tv/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.