[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this show so good? I don't usually laugh at any sitcoms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: frasier.png (444 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
frasier.png
444 KB, 640x430
Why is this show so good? I don't usually laugh at any sitcoms or stand up comedians, but each episode of Frasier gives me at least three good chuckles.

Its a shame they don't make shows like this anymore.
>>
Post a scene you consider funny
>>
>>71558052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqhEDV7yaGw
>>
the laugh track isn't as loud as other sitcoms which helps a lot

also he's lonely which we all like because we can relate
>>
Which episode has Frasier's dad taking his dog around to kids? But the adults think he's talking about his dick? That's one of the funniest scenes.
>>
>>71558450
Frasier is talking to the condo board about Eddie in one episode and they think he's talking about Martin's dick, his little friend. Good scene
>>
>>71558037
Frasier is funny to you because Frasier is a show for intellectuals with very high brow humor, and you are an individual with high brow humor due to your high intellect.
>>
File: 5f9.jpg (61 KB, 680x564) Image search: [Google]
5f9.jpg
61 KB, 680x564
>>71558739
>>
>>71558739
that was my first impression when I was young but I gave it a chance and some of the humor is low brow and pokes fun at intellectuals.
>>
>>71558037
I don't find the show funny, but its atmosphere is comfy af.
>>
>>71558739
It sort of makes fun how how pretentious they are really. But you do have to be fairly educated to get all the jokes.
>>
>>71558739
>there are people who actually think like this faggot when the show has tons of awards including a primetime Emmy record

Frasier is an amazing show, but it was for everyone, not for a niche. More often than not it made fun of the stuffy and pretentious brothers. You may as well say "Big Bong Theory Zimbabwe is for smart people".
>>
>>71559056
>when the show has tons of awards including a primetime Emmy record

How does winning awards prove that the show isn't a high brow show?
>>
>>71558588
Yes! Three days of the Condo! That was it.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AOc0RBl5xQ

Here's a link. A time when Frasier is actually pretty low brow but it's so damn funny.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.