[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never see a True Detective esque Miami Vice remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: MDot-MiamiVice-640x360-MP.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MDot-MiamiVice-640x360-MP.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>You will never see a True Detective esque Miami Vice remake TV show.

Why even live? Any producers/directors that browse /tv/ please make this happen.
>>
>>71556120

I like you friendo
>>
>>71556159
I like you to guy, you seem like a nice person :)
>>
>>71556120
Why would you want them to ruin something like Miami Vice? Because that's what will happen. Just enjoy the old show again.
>>
>>71556120
>>You will never see a True Detective esque Miami Vice remake TV show.

and let's keep it that way
>>
Damn, this would be awesome.
>>
>>71556120
the only shitty MV episode was the one with the samurai swords. It was fucking cringeworthy
>>
Seasons 1&2 were so good, Mann might have been a control freak but every shot is just so fucking cool. The locations and composition are just as important as the characters and music.

Nothing quite like it. Shame the last few seasons just became proto-Law&Order.

For what it's worth I actually really liked the directing and cinematography in True Detective S2. Maybe it's my inner Mann fanboy. I didn't even mind the freeze frame after the shootout
>>
>>71556554

Everything about season 1 and 2 were great.

>that driving scene from brothers keeper

You will NEVER relive that moment again
>>
>>71556120
>True Detective esque Miami Vice
That sounds retarded.
>>
>>71556120
it would be a millenial pandering post-ironic self aware shitshow and you know it
let it rest
>>
Only if
>White guy is a cuck
>White guy has no charm. But kinda smart
>Black/muslim partner is 6 foot 5. Built. A ladies man
>Every episode the blackmuslim fucks white girls

Yes please
>>
>>71556533
I will end you
>>
Miami Vice is literally one of the GOAT tv shows, I don't want to watch it's zombie corpse paraded around, just leave it alone
>>
>>71556533
are you talking about Bushido? Because that's a classic

literally every single season 4&5 episode is worse
>>
File: mfw.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
>>71556120
>80s pastel colors and lovecraftian cults
holy shit
>>
File: 1436603701200.jpg (226 KB, 1845x2330) Image search: [Google]
1436603701200.jpg
226 KB, 1845x2330
>>71556533
>hating on based bushido
>not hating on the bull semen episode from season four
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.