[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, reading ASoIaF, Rhaegar Targaryen was responsible for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg (44 KB, 320x429) Image search: [Google]
320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg
44 KB, 320x429
So, reading ASoIaF, Rhaegar Targaryen was responsible for the act that kicked off Robert's Rebellion? Why is this never talked about?
>>
>>71555931
How do you know about this if it's never talked about? And why did you make a new thread instead of using the literal 24/7 general?
>>
>>71555931
A rebellion was inevitable
The mad King was getting crazier by the day, and it was only a matter of time before the entire realm collectively saw to the ending of his reign.

It wasn't jusr Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna. Remember the mad King burned Rickard and Brandon Stark alive.
>>
>>71556039
Look at all 149 other fucking threads in the catalog and tell me what's so meaningful that you have to complain about a game of thrones thread, memesucking golliwog.
>>
>>71556240
>It wasn't jusr Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna. Remember the mad King burned Rickard and Brandon Stark alive.

You realize that was a direct result of Rhaegar kidnapping Lyana, right?

Either way, this is talked about both in the show and the books, so I'm not sure what OP is asking.
>>
>>71555931
>Why is this never talked about?
It's been discussed on the show, in the book, on reddit, on westeros.org, on /b/, on /lit/, on /tv/, on /got/.
>>
>>71556240
>The mad King was getting crazier by the day, and it was only a matter of time before the entire realm collectively saw to the ending of his reign.

Should've just gotten rid of him via poison or some shit then, it's not like he was observant enough to defend himself anyway
>>
>>71556607
As if Rhaegar could have allowed the assassination pass.
>>
>>71556527
You're right, it was what started it all.
I guess my point is that of all of the heinous acts committed, Rhaegar kidnapping Lyanna wasn't the worst compared to what the king has done
>>
>>71555931
Because the series has dragged on too long and no one gives a shit anymore; we haven't had clarification about ANYTHING to do with this guy in like 20 years. There's no new information that's been revealed other than R + L = J which everyone knew about already.
>>
>>71555931
>>>/lit/
>>
>>71555931
I think Rhaegar was aware of his dad becoming a nutty and was plannin his own rebellion.
>>
>>71556607
Aerys was paranoid when it came to his own safety, the book went into detail about how he would make his guards taste his food first.
It would've been more difficult to poison Aerys the second than any other King.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.