[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the shallows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: shallowsgermanposter[1].jpg (320 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
shallowsgermanposter[1].jpg
320 KB, 1060x1500
The shallows? more like The Swallows.
Because it sucks dick.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bij45K8q7Po
>>
>Blake Lively in a bikini
>Sucks dick
Nope.
>>
>sharks are evil xd
meme needs to die
>>
>>71555767
there's such a thing as TOO pretty
>>
Has anyone here actually seen it and what do you think? Is it worth watching?
>>
>>71556069
Boring. I think I watched it because Jay mentioned it off hand.

She talks to her self (the audience) in an unbelievable way " im going to go to the x now, and I will pee six drips of piss on the way to x"

We're also lead to believe this shark has some kind of vendetta against this human woman and will stop at nothing until she is eliminated.

SPOILERS:

also, when the guys come back the next day and see her on a rock they act like everything is fine, no big deal, just going for a surf bruh, gnarly.

I mean you could give the benefit of the doubt to the director in thinking he just thought she was back tere early the next day before them and chilling on a rock, but nah thats bs
>>
>>71555888
wut
>>
>>71555888
you're pretty gay no offense
>>
>>71556250

She is literally unobtainable tier.
How are you supposed to fantasize about a woman that you know you have 0% chance of ever being with her.
>>
>>71555789
they're not evil, but they are cold blooded killers
>>
>>71556069
It reminded me of Gravity too much. And steven seagull was the best actor in the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 600x800
Have yet to see it, is it really that bad? I just want to see a hot girl and a cool shark.
>>
>>71557288
well she is definitely hot.
the shark isnt cool though
>>
Someone recommend a good movie that's currently playing goddammit I wanna go to the goddamn movies!

Everybody on here just says everything is shit like they're afraid to have a positive opinion about anything
>>
>>71556364
>She is literally unobtainable tier.
With that attitude she is
>>
>>71557288
It's unreal how much hotter she is in the movie than real life. I mean, I'm not calling her unnatractive, but what the fuck did they do to movie her that makes her look so damn sexy compared to real life?
>>
>>71559961
the witch
>>
>>71560426
Not currently playing, but agreed that it's good
>>
>>71559961
>Everybody on here just says everything is shit
yeah it is
>like they're afraid to have a positive opinion about anything
nah, this whole summer just blows dick
catch the Neon Demon or Swiss Army Man if it's playing near you
>>
>>71559961
Good movies are rarer than shit movies, so yeah, most new movies are shit
>>
>>71560384
No pants
>>
>>71560384
Because in real life, she puts on too much makeup, wears "fancy" clothes, and has "stylish" hair, all of which detract from actual attractiveness
>>
>>71560963
>catch Neon Demon or Swiss Army Man if it's playing near you
This is the answer I was looking for, thanks.
>this whole summer just blows dick
Is being a cynical asshole obligatory on this board? I mean you decently gave two recommendations but just couldn't get away without first shitting on everything
>>
>>71561376
>Is being a cynical asshole obligatory on this board?
no, but having even remotely decent standards for a movie should be
what am I supposed to do? be hopeful for the Bourne reboot or ignore the critics for Xmen? should I pretend that Civil War wasn't contrived and bland?
>>
>>71561441
>what am I supposed to do? be hopeful for the Bourne reboot or ignore the critics for Xmen? should I pretend that Civil War wasn't contrived and bland?
Nah, and good point, but it seems like people are more excited about parading their superior standards than admitting they can enjoy things.

It's not a criticism of you, just a criticism of the attitude of this board. I'd prefer to hear a positive opinion. Positive attention to things actually gets people to watch things and enrich their palate
>>
>>71561740
For instance, if two movies come out, some capeshit flick and a decently directed and written film, people will direct their attention to the shit one and it doesn't help anyone's movie watching experience
>>
>>71561820
yeah, I can get that
its an unfortunate part of the culture of a hobby that everyone partakes in
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.