[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that actually likes this show? It's comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: p12668721_b_v8_aa.jpg (93 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p12668721_b_v8_aa.jpg
93 KB, 960x1440
Am I the only one that actually likes this show? It's comfy as fuck
>>
I watch it ironically. I know fully well its trash, but it is pretty comfy like you say, something about the setting maybe.
>>
I appreciate where it's coming from. The first season was a bretty gud - campy but not too overdone - until the last few episodes where it got too serious. Overall, kampfy show.
>>
i like it.
but i cant figure out who pipers real accomplicwe was or will it be audrey?
>>
>>71553685
Yeah it was Audrey, but someone else is involved and they are blackmailing audrey. Thats the mistery
>>
>>71553794
i have not ruled out that she might be an american psycho and that shes hallucinating or so and that audrey might be the only killer...
i rite now think that it might be the police costa who actually abused his son at some point which makes him m draw those things.
because he was to tall for being the killer....
killer is medium heigth.
or is it the podguy audreys friend
>>
>>71553963
How can Audrey be the only killer. Obviously she is getting texts and calls and somebody killed Jake. Also it could be the nerd that is into horror because Emma saw the killer while he was trapped in the hallway.
>>
>>71554168
i just realized..
its horsegirls father
you know the ugly girl whos emmas frriend.
her father gave her coffe.
and then he talked with mike costa and told him to find the killer.
it might be that her father knows something or is twofaced.
the coffe was meant to make us care
>>
>>71554168
mm the killer ran away when she broke the glass which probably could be heard into other parts.
which proves it wasnt pajeet because he was with the students drawing alll the time.

maybe its horsegirl who wants to kill emma because shes a 10 with a boyfriend?
>>
Lads, why is she the hottest grill in the show and wouldn't you want to rub her feet while she hallucinates?
>>
>>71554567
Emma's encounter with the killer in the latest episode was a hallucination you autistic retard.
>>
>>71554649
no, remember (((emma))) is never wrong....
her dad saved from the killer which she saw when she was hallucinating
>>
>>71554725
What the hell are you talking about? Her other encounters may of been real but specifically the one in the last episode when she broke the window, that was a hallucination.
>>
>>71554622
idk but id bust a nut on her tits
>>
>>71554808
no
audrey was there provoking her as killer.
she was trying to make emma not go to the police again because she just gave them audreys extra phone
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.