[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this board so obsessed with jews? IT's supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: goodman_lebowski_03.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
goodman_lebowski_03.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
Why does this board so obsessed with jews? IT's supposed to be a movie board, not a fucking conspiracy believers club. Can't you just put aside the politics, stop seeing agenda everywhere and enjoy the cinema?
>>
it happens when /pol/ leaks
>>
Jew is just a word we use instead of the real one.

You sound new. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>71550968
Its a fucking meme.

People, and by that I mean edgy teenagers, post that shit because its so taboo normally. They know they can get away with it here because they are anonymous.

Now its just part of the furniture. Only a few of them are serious, so just ignore it. As soon as you argue against it, you'll be set upon for not getting the joke.
>>
>>71550968
>he thinks we mean Jewish people when we say jew

>>71551018
This nigger knows
what's up
>>
>>71550968
speak your complaints into a man's penis
>>
>>71550968
jew is code for something else
>>
More like obsessed with niggers
>>
>>71551256
2 years on the boards and never knew this
>>
>>71550968

>not knowing about the jews
>>
>>71550968
J.E.W. is our secret way of calling our real masters.

Once you learn the truth, your life will never be the same.
>>
>>71550968
Ever notice the demographics of Hollywood?

>>71551046
Nope
>>
>>71551323
Really? I'm surprised. But maybe it's better for you this way. It means you're not in danger.
>>
>>71550968
with Jews you lose
>>
>>71551381
>racist fucks keep jews from having good jobs
>they create the movie industry because of it
>f-fucking jews are taking over my hollywood!!

lol
you almost had them, Paul
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x295
>>71551046
>it's a fucking meme
>>
>>71551439
They didn't create the movie industry. Your understanding of history is as painful as your naivete.
>>
>>71551548
Your butthurt is as painful as a 0/10 given to you by Abatap.
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>yes goy, stop talking about the jews! There are loving, well-meaning people that are only on Hollywood to make movies for your entertainment! Now go watch Independence Day with yout wife's son, it's absolutely not a waste of 10 bucks!
>>
>>71551667
Your references are as disgusting as your uncircumcised dick.
>>
>>71551905

Cry more

That's what just what a butthurt hater like you actually believes.

0/10
You're just butthurt

You're not worthy of my blue NeyNey fleshlight.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.