[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr Robot Season 2 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: mr.-robot-key-art.jpg (356 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
mr.-robot-key-art.jpg
356 KB, 1200x600
Will they fuck everything up in Season 2, senpai?
>>
>>71549518
Haha senpai, you are on of us!
>>
>>71549518

Contact lenses confirmed. Immersion ruined. Autism intensified.
>>
season 1 was just a 10 hour fight club ripoff
>>
>>71549563
>show about a sperg getting pussy then you.
Well that's fine.
>show about someone who's visually impaired hiding that fact with contact lenses.
I mean the fact that this can be noticed if you try really hard doesn't even really break the show's credibility. How unlikely is it, that Elliot just got contacts?
>>
>>71549636
>fight club ripoff.
It was ALSO a Taxi Driver and American Psycho ripoff, you dullard. That's how art works. You take the classics and rework them. We can expect futures seasons to ripoff 2001: A Space Odyssey.
>>
>>71549638

People with contacts do not wear them 24h. More than 10h is too uncomfortable.
>>
>>71549734
>People with contacts do not wear them 24h
Who says he does? Christian Slater wears glasses, so that could be the outer visual cue for other characters to realize whether they're dealing with Elliot or Edward.
>>
>>71549518
Daily reminder that E Corp was founded by Elliot's father and E Corp stands for Edward Corp.
>>
i'm looking forward to the shitposting more than the actual season desu
>>
File: ramifu.png (171 KB, 268x390) Image search: [Google]
ramifu.png
171 KB, 268x390
First for cute frog
>>
>>71550067
Anything original? I was going to wait for the first episode and then be really angry. I haven't decided on saying its literally retarded or just retarded
>>
i hope they do a tron crossover episode
>>
>>71550206
was thinking about screencapping stuff and working them into THIS GUY GETS LAID AND BASICALLY YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID meme ads

i'm trying to slowly kill this board
>>
>>71550232
Well there were reports they were filming a virtual reality sequence
>>
>>71549518
they fucked it up with the ending of s1
>>
>>71549518
>implying season one wasn't horrible
>>
reminder the creator said season 1 was just a prequel to the real storyline he pitched
>>
File: mr.normie.jpg (30 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
mr.normie.jpg
30 KB, 463x469
Fuck off
>>
>>71549675
Fuck I want to see a space walts in television but with servers.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.