[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell me, do you bleed? what kind of cringe aspie edge lord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: autist.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
autist.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>tell me, do you bleed?

what kind of cringe aspie edge lord shit was this, seriously did a 13 year old write this script?
>>
>>71548003

Why you only now bringing this up? We heard this line in the trailers months ago
>>
>>71548003
>Did a 13 year old write this script?
No Zack was the director not the writer.
>>
>>71548019
And its still as fucking terrible now as it ever was.
>>
>>71548019
Just now getting to watch it, trailers are so shit, if i wanted to see the whole movie in 3 minutes id just watch the trailer.

>>71548037
kek
>>
>>71548037

I think Superman should have stayed there for the entire line THEN blast off.

Also nice job leaving that fire going, jerk of steel
>>
>>71548019
>in the trailers
In the trailers he said it to Superman as he was landing.
In the actual movie he says it as he is flying away like a fucking pussy.
>>
>Mouseketeers make fun of DC films for having corny childish dialogue
>Whenever Marvel is criticized for being to light and quippy, "RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAPESHIT IS FOR CHILDREN SO IT'S OKAY"
I hate Marvel fans. I hate all capeshit fanbois, but Marvel fans are the worst of the worst. Somehow they manage to be smug and elitist while simultaneously saying their movies are great because the don't take themselves seriously. But woe the man who criticizes any of their favorite movies.
>>
>>71548419
jokes on you, both universes suck
>>
>>71548419

>only Marvelfans criticize DC movies

what a persecution complex
>>
>>71548419
There's a sea of difference between quippy and edgelord retarded.
>>
>>71548419
>Somehow they manage to be smug and elitist

The irony is overwhelming, especially seeing all those laughable infographs and KINO GOD posts.

You're an idiot
>>
>>71548419
>their movies are great because the don't take themselves seriously. But woe the man who criticizes any of their favorite movies.

Lol DC fanboys are so insecure its adorable
>>
>>71548496
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>71548296
No, he says it to Man of murder's face, who gives him a look of disdain then flies off. That's when Murderman says "You will".
Try paying attention when you watch things.
>>
>>71548450
By 'sea of difference' are you sure you don't mean 'my personal preference'?
>>
>>71548003
>cringe aspie edge lord shit was this
What kind of 13 year old girl typed this? Don't you have summer school to study?
>>
>>71549159
found the fantastic four fan.
>>
>>71549210
Wait... Say that again.
>>
>>71549266
typical, doesn't even know how to read.
>>
>>71548003
Tell that to Zod's snapped neck
>>
Supes didn't even hear him say "You will."
>>
>>71548003
He was afraid the car crash might have hurt him? You all are just making up fan fiction about Batman hating Superman, he was just trying to be helpful.
>>
>>71549375
He has super hearing
>>
File: nolan_leaked.jpg (97 KB, 969x1045) Image search: [Google]
nolan_leaked.jpg
97 KB, 969x1045
will nolan save capeshit?
>>
>>71549393
Then why doesn't he hear his mother get kidnapped?
>>
>>71548003
Probably, shit script for a hack director.
But go out and buy the ultimate cut bluray goy, the movie magically becomes pure kino by being longer.
>>
>>71549444
>2016
>buying movies
>>
RAIN ASSAULTS
>>
>>71549362
hey, hey guy, yeah, we're not doing that anymore
>>
>>71548868
>Man of Murder
>Murderman

So you're talking about literally any major Marvel character?
>>
>>71548003
It's a great line.
It's called foreshadowing.
>>
>>71548419
I'm not a marvelfag, I watch some of both. NOT all but when I hear about something-man being great I will watch it. Batman v Superman is obviously trying to be this gritty adult superhero movie and pretty much all marvel movies have lighthearted themes and even when the things happening themselves aren't the movies are still very bright colored, literally and figuratively. Batman v Superman is like that movie a 16 year old who thinks the whole world is against him would make. Marvel movies are kind of more fun, or trying to be more fun. Whatever I'm kind of done expanding on this argument so I hope you got the gist of it.
>>
>that line
>Superman takes off in flight, essentially answering his question without words "does that answer your fucking question?"
>that foreshadowing "you will"

K I N O
>>
>>71548450
Hi, reddit!
>>
>>71549423
>will nolan save capeshit?

He already did. His batman trilogy is the only watchable capeshit
>>
>>71548003
I just see it as him being cocky and sarcastically implying that Superman was like a god even though he actually wishes to challenge Superman and possibly kill him. Why are people on this board so autistic about famous lines in every single movie these days?
>>
>>71553902
wow that's fucking genius damn beat that marvelfags!!! :^)
>>
File: 1459261938253.png (126 KB, 496x290) Image search: [Google]
1459261938253.png
126 KB, 496x290
>"AM I TOO SOON!!!????!!!"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"
>"I AM TOO SOON I AM TOO SOON"

DCucks will defend this.
>>
>>71553902
More like
>Superman looking like,"What the fuck is this fuccboi saying?"
>Flies off.
>Batman standing there all butthurt.
>"YOU WILL!!11"
>>
>>71554033
what a strange scene
>>
>>71554033

LOUIS IS THE KEY!
>>
>>71554033
>YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HYM

Who was Hym?
>>
>>71548057
Okay?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.