[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frasier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (444 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
444 KB, 640x430
Just started And am on episode 8. Does this get better or stay consistent? r Because it's top tier right now and i always see it praised on here.
Also Roz or Daphne?
>>
It stays consistently great until the last season or so, where it loses a LITTLE bit of edge when Niles and Daphne get together. Daphne's mum becoming a main character felt very out of place for the show IMO. Still some great episodes at the end though.

Also, Roz.
>>
>>71547719
Basically this, but there are still some decent farce episodes throughout. They attempt to revive the same Niles/Daphne tension with different characters in final season.

The farce episodes are amazing. There's a lot of influence from British farce.
>>
File: 1466453376739.jpg (214 KB, 1509x732) Image search: [Google]
1466453376739.jpg
214 KB, 1509x732
what do you call this hairstyle
>>
>>71547667
>Also Roz or Daphne?+ 0 post omitted.

Neither.
Maris master race
>Do, Do The Barracuda
>>
Roz, but it's close
>>
>>71548531
I never understood the appeal.
She came off as too annoying.
>>
>>71548531

Roz didn't conform to "patriarch" nor the "feminist" agenda. I think she had an authentic lifestyle.
>>
Daphne is worst girl. Especially after she and Niles got together.
>>
>>71548491
The tossed salad and scrambled eggs.
>>
>g-guys, i like that sitcom you like, please, plEASE validate me, please i need this ;_;
>>
>>71549136
>I'm such a jaded shut-in that I can't understand or approve of people relating to each other
Haha, oh wow! You're cool!
>>
>>71549315
I'm such a newshit I can't see what a pathetically transparent and desperate cry for attention this thread is
>>
why is Ham Radio the best episode?
>>
>>71549325
I've been here since /g/ was for guro. I'm not even the OP, you're just a sad person and I felt like pointing it out.
>>
>>71547667
Season two it definitely gets much better, Niles becomes a consistent regular, more of his mannerisms and obsession with Daphne gets ironed out.
>>
>>71548827
what is a boy to do?
>>
I feel super attracted to Roz. Her name is even a bit slutty. I can just picture her in 90's Seattle seducing guys and probably doing freaky shit in bed. I bet she ate ass before it was a thing. I bet she gave great blowjobs. She seems like a very sexual being and could expertly take care of your sexual needs.

>you will never get dominated by Roz in the KACL bathroom on her lunch break
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.