[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jim Jefferies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nerdistjefferies.jpg (133 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
nerdistjefferies.jpg
133 KB, 970x545
So has anyone seen Jims new special?
what did you think?

I thought it was pretty good but not a funny as some of his older stuff
>>
DUDE ATHEISM AND DRUGS LMAO
>>
>>71547125
once he was done with his son bit, his set improved a lot...it was good, but his weakest of all his specials.
>>
>>71547470
I agree that it started weak but I love jims stuff so I didn't mind
>>
Based Rodney.
>>
He got boring after he stopped drinking.
>>
>>71547125
was actually watching it earlier tonight
got about halfway through it with him not getting drunk and shit just wasn't that good. turned it off about halfway through to go fap b/c of bored.
>>
Did anyone listen to the old Jim and Eddie podcast they were the best thing Jim ever did
>>
>le typical australian irl shitposter

yeh no thanks

glad to see legit get cancelled. If ever a show deserved it.
>>
>>71547859
actually this is his best work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2cmNmxIP8g
>>
He isn't that funny anymore. He was better when he was drunk on his shows. Also the fact he's an anti-gun liberal kind of turns me off as well
>>
His best joke was how he could never be gay because he could never fuck something he respects.

After that it was all down hill.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.