[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask A Black Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 640x360
Anything you ever wanted to know about black people.
>>
Where the fuck is my bike?
>>
>>71546808
answer this for me too?
>>
>>71546624
Why do black people like Dragonball Z so much?
>>
When you see a blacker dude then you are you like Dammmn?
>>
What do you think of ghetto culture. Do you believe in institutionalised racism.
>>
Do you agree with affirmative action for black people?
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 1869x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 1869x420
>>71546866
>>
>>71546624

How does it feel to be so unaminously hated, even by beaners and gooks?
>>
Why do all black people talk on speaker on their cell phones? I don't want to hear your nigger babble conversation let alone the other side of it
>>
File: laughing.jpg (25 KB, 635x460) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
25 KB, 635x460
>>71546961
>fajita
>>
Will you let me prep you and have you culturally enrich my whte gf?
>>
>>71546624
What exactly does a du-rag do for black people hair?
>>
Would you rather have fever black roles that actually have meaning or more black roles that are unfit but exist mostly for representation.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 869x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 869x960
>>71547371
Helps with getting waves
>>
>>71547468
I always thought that was the equivalent of greasy straight hair. Looks like shit, honestly.
>>
>>71546624
Do you actually believe in the Illuminati?

Like really?
>>
>>71547415
this is actually a very good question
>>
>>71547468
Do the waves help with any specific hairstyle?
>>
>>71546624
do you feel like you are quicker to anger than asian or white people?
>>
Why is your skin so dry

Why are you so easily enslaved in chains or welfare programs

Why do you bitch about police not cleaning up the gangs, and then refuse to cooperate with them

Why haven't you told white guilt, limousine leftists to fuck off
>>
>>71548085
Some people are nasty

Some people are A) financially illiterate and/or B) like getting handouts from the government

Its a complex situation, some people become endangered from talking to the police, others have family that are the criminals, etc. Just like with any other crime-ridden area. Its not particular to Blacks.

We do. If anything we're wondering why you Whites are suddenly turning on each other.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.