[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wildlike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
File: JJPPt.jpg (79 KB, 1038x737) Image search: [Google]
JJPPt.jpg
79 KB, 1038x737
Lads, we need to discuss Wildlike (2014). Watched it last night, it was so beautiful but also depressing but also HEALING. Cried at the end of the movie.

How did you like her Kenzie? I thought the interaction between her and Rene was so cool. It was like a realistic version of The Last Of Us at some point. The scenes with the kites and the ones where they met the bear were my favorite ones.

In the end, what do you think Rene did? Did he hit or kill the pedo uncle? Did he jsut go there to confirm it was him to call the cops?

This movie makes me wanna have a daughter and protect her from all that is evil in the world.
>>
File: dh.jpg (81 KB, 1212x690) Image search: [Google]
dh.jpg
81 KB, 1212x690
do you think she listens to the cure?
>>
the movie overall was mediocre af and straight up bad in places but tb.h i want to fuck her sooo bad. if i was in that tent i wouldve gone to town on her little puss+butthole. i wouldve said ya ill show you how to adventure the woods but you have to let me rub my dick against the soles of your feet and cum on your toes at thw end of the day. and if i feel like having a cheeky go at your feet while youre asleep in the tent too if i wake up earlier than you then you have to just deal with it. and at the end of our adventure i keep your shoes and socks too.
>>
File: JPt.jpg (64 KB, 1106x732) Image search: [Google]
JPt.jpg
64 KB, 1106x732
>>
File: Pt.jpg (54 KB, 1011x689) Image search: [Google]
Pt.jpg
54 KB, 1011x689
>>71546604
>shit taste in movies
>a pedo

Classic /tv/. Maybe browse the catalog and post in a cunnyfu thread instead? They seem to be more up your alley.

Mackenzie is for raising and protecting and playing frisbee with, not for your disgusting pedo mind.
>>
File: PGnt.jpg (73 KB, 972x729) Image search: [Google]
PGnt.jpg
73 KB, 972x729
>>
>>71546639
the dialogue in thid flick was laughable bruv and the pacing was terrible in the whole 2nd act too. and they couldve done way better shootig the woods, pan shots are gay *yawn* how many movie have you seen like 4 lol

ne ways, this little cunny was about 17 in this.flick irl. perfect age perfect ripe fruit.

they didnt show enough of her feet
>>
File: Unb.jpg (82 KB, 1650x726) Image search: [Google]
Unb.jpg
82 KB, 1650x726
>you will never hike with her throgh national parks in alaska
>you will never find her hiding under your bed in a motel
>you will never have her obsessively follow you throughout days wherever you go
>you will never sleep next to her in the same tent
>you will never be molested by her naked self in a tent and push her away like the responsible adult you are
>you will never find out she was raped by her uncle, walk her home gently and proceed to beat the living shit out of said uncle
>>
File: Gt.jpg (58 KB, 840x692) Image search: [Google]
Gt.jpg
58 KB, 840x692
>>71546700
A feetfag as well. Can you get any more degenerate? At least use caps you retard.
>>
File: hgkfk.jpg (185 KB, 1327x905) Image search: [Google]
hgkfk.jpg
185 KB, 1327x905
>look movie up on imdb
>this appears on right side
WHAT THE FUCK NO SMALL PARTS

DOES THAT MEAN ONLY BIG PARTS? A BIG GUY?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-02-04-56-44.png (3 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-02-04-56-44.png
3 MB, 1080x1920
>>
>>71546715
why didt ned flanders put it in her little butt and cum in there?
>>
>>71546715
damn that sounds like some beta /r9k/'s fantasy is that really the plot of the film?
>>
>>71547055
no, it's kino. it's a very good movie watch it.
>"superman fighting batman"
>damn that sounds like beta /co/'s fantasy is that really the plot of the film?

or

>"titanic huge ship with englishmen sinking"
>damn that sounds like beta /pol/'s fantasy is that really the plot of the film?
>>
>>71547431
>>71547431
is there at least some ella purnell panties?
>>
What kind of movie is this?
What is it similar to?
What's the basic plot?
>>
>>71548960

Is there sex?
>>
Shit was pretty boring.

The girl is hot though.
>>
>>71546530
>>71546536

wew

she's like a mix of kpim and foyfoy
>>
>>71546530
Like a young version of Kirsten Stewart if she wasn't disgusting and actually attractive.
>>
whos this semen demon?
>>
>>71546530
>>71546639
>>71546667
she looks a bit like robin tunney

>>71546767
this can't be happening
>>
File: ella.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ella.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>71550217
Ella Purnell
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.