[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i would be very interested to know just how many times fuck/fucking/fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: poster-spartacus-season-3[1].jpg (2 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
poster-spartacus-season-3[1].jpg
2 MB, 1200x1800
i would be very interested to know just how many times fuck/fucking/fucked etc is used in all serious combined of this show.

sometimes its like 3 times in a sentence, im so surprised that through such trouble to use language of the time (and they really do to the point of it sounding goofy not using contractions and what not)

but the extensive use of the F work just gets ridiculous at some points and just completely breaks immersion of the show. i dont get it, its like they have some producer in the background telling the writers that they need more profanity or something like a quota they have to meet or something.

Im halfway through season 3 and the episode I am on just really goes over the edge, id say fuck is like the tenth most used word, its really strange to be honest.
>>
Starz doesn't give a shit.

Its shows have always been uncensored.
>>
>>71546043

Its just too much, sounds retarded
>>
What a great series. 300: The Show.

I think I'll rewatch it.
>>
>>71546149
Jupiter's cock.
>>
>>71545993
yeah i noticed that too it was annoying. it felt like they tried emulate GOT in an extremely shitty way with sex scenes every 5 minutes and the overused "fuck"
>>
>>71546452
that's the best curse phrase that came out from the series
>>
>>71546452
"Insert cock in ass"- Batiatus
>>
>>71545993
your words fall from mouth like shit from ass.
>>
>Show filled with pampered sex obsessed hedonists, soldiers and professional killers
>Reee they swear too much reee
>>
waiting for a fan edit that takes out naevia

that scowling cunt made me drop the show.
>>
>>71546540
yet it surpassed everything GOT is trying to be in the first 2 seasons alone
>>
>>71549845
0/10 before you get any other yous
>>
>>71549660

holy shit when they changed the actress it just 10x worse. jesus christ i wanted that bitch off the show
>>
>>71546782
Lmao the gods always proceed to insert cock in ass
>>
>>71550150
I hated the replacement.
>>
>>71545993
Liam McIntyre was such a poor replacement for Whitfield.
>>
>>71550150

I didn't watch S2 and s3 but I know her from Arrow would watch her in a Sex and Submission video
>>
>>71545993
About 7 or 8 times
>>
>>71546540
>it felt like they tried emulate GOT in an extremely shitty way
That makes a whole sense, with Spartacus starting a year earlier. Maybe they watched GoT in the future before going back in a time machine to rip it off.
>>
>>71550789

never seen a GOT cuck defend his shit show so hopelessly
>>
File: images[1].jpg (9 KB, 186x272) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
9 KB, 186x272
how do you go from this...
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (111 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
111 KB, 1920x1080
>>71551164

...to this
>>
>>71551197

fucking disgusting
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.