[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: your fantasy films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 696x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 696x1024
ITT: your fantasy films
>>
>>71542460
*favourite fantasy films
>>
File: hiroshima.jpg (322 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima.jpg
322 KB, 960x1440
People always talk about the holohoax, but almost no one mentions the nuclear hoax.
>>
>>71542460
say what you want about it, but ralph was fucking great in it
>>
>>71542528
Are you actually on the retard spectrum of spergs who legit thinks the Holocaust didnt happen...?
>>
>>71543543
>He believes the kikes
Kek
>>
>>71543585
Are you dumb?
>>
>>71543543
Are you actually on the retard spectrum of spergs who legit thinks the earth isn't flat...?
>>
>>71543543
I don't doubt that many jews died among the tens of millions of civilians that died in that war. What I question is the industrial scale use of gas chambers as a means of mass execution. Is there any physical evidence of gas chambers ? Any photographic evidence? Didn't think so.

If you make a claim that 6 million jews were killed by gas chambers, you need to evidence that claim. Otherwise its just a claim. There's no evidence other than testimonies, which could have been bribed or made up. However hundreds of thousands did die from typhus outbreak and starvation, I'll give you that.
>>
>>71545956
Explain what the Einsatzgruppen did during world war II
>>
>>71545990
I don't have to explain anything. I'm not an expert, I'm just saying if you make a claim, you should provide evidence to back it up, not shout at anyone who doesn't instantly believe your baseless claim. If you claim 6 million jews died in gas chambers, you need to provide evidence.
>>
>>71546055
You are the one claiming that recorded history is incorrect. The burden of proof is on you my friend, otherwise people will just think you are a nut.

6 million did not die in the gas chambers. There are other ways of killing which the nazis used.
>>
>>71545990
>Einsatzgruppen
"Einsatzgruppen (German for "task forces", "deployment groups"; singular Einsatzgruppe; official full name Einsatzgruppen der Sicherheitspolizei und des SD) were Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary death squads of Nazi Germany that were responsible for mass killings, primarily by shooting, during World War II."
>>
>>71546116
They were also very good record keepers...what did they mean by "Judenfrei"?
>>
>>71546103
The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim, you're making the claim that 6 million jews died in gas chambers, you have to back it up with evidence. I don't have to do anything. You can't just say "well everyone knows it, duh", you need to back it up.
>>
>>71546255
>you're making the claim that 6 million jews died in gas chambers

He literally just said they didn't.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.