[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a the invisible, supernatural entity takes physical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: it-follows-main.jpg (4 MB, 6000x4500) Image search: [Google]
it-follows-main.jpg
4 MB, 6000x4500
>it's a the invisible, supernatural entity takes physical damage and makes you lose any sense of dread you could have had episode
Why did they have to fucking ruin it.
What's so fucking scary if you can incapacitate it by your fucking self. it was some fucking GOAT build up going in blind up to where he ties her to the wheel chair though, not knowing what it could do. Then it goes to shit. God damn it. You fucking told me it was good.
>>
You obviously can't incapacitate it.
>>
>>71541954
>You fucking told me it was good.

I'm pretty sure /tv/ despises this movie, not sure who told you it was good
>>
>>71541977
Like it would be hard to get it somewhere you could take pot shots at it all day.
>>
>>71541954
>You fucking told me it was good.
You have to take /tv/ recs with a grain of salt. Some middle schoolers seemed to like it is all.
>>
>>71541954
>>What's so fucking scary if you can incapacitate it by your fucking self
the part where

IT FOLLOWS until your the day you die
>>
>>71541954
I think the movie got ruined at the bitch scene desu. Seemed like it made it too much into a corny monster movie.
>>
>>71542403
>until the day you fuck someone
>>
>>71543014
sex is the little death anon

so clever lolololol
>>
>Take a plane to Eurpe
>Laugh as It spends the next four years trudging across the bottom of the ocean and falling down trenches
>Fly back and repeat the process

Or just kite the thing across a busy highway and watch it get smacked around by semis.
>>
>>71541954
its an great idea for a scary movie
>an invisible "demon" that only you can see that changes from person to person that follows you non-stop till it kills you and it always know where you are so you cant hide
the sad part is once you actually watch it it looks silly, it would make a great book.
you missed out anon, you should of seen it with a packed theater. movie was a 9/10 for me and rewatch value drops it to a 4/10
>>
>>71544513
>packed theatre
Where do you live, i live in los angeles and i never even heard of this until /tv/ started memeing about it
>>
>>71544144
>Or just kite the thing across a busy highway and watch it get smacked around by semis.

It's not mindless. It's just likes fucking with it's victims.

We know it's capable of stopping and waiting. So the plan flying across the world would buy you 200+ days of care free living but after that you'd have no idea if it's been walking/swimming towards you or if it's chilling at the airport waiting for you to come home.
>>
>>71543014
certain death for everyone on this board then
>>
>it's a /tv/ thinks a pretty good movie is shit because too many people were calling it the best movie of all time
Too many people thinking in absolutes around here.
>>
>you give it to a prostitute
>she fucks another dude the next day
even if he get's killed, she'll be fucking someone else in no time so the curse will never come back to you.
solved
>>
>>71545961
You're gonna have to wait a few years before the hipsters on /tv/ will admit It Follows was good. They will, without fail, accept it in time. But not while it's still popular in the minds of the facebook and twitter crowd.
>>
>>71541954

>this arbitrary detail that sends my autism into a fit single handedly makes a movie bad

No.
>>
>>71541954

Such a shitty horror movie. Just as boring as The Orphanage.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.