[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could an upbeat Batman film be made in this day and age? If so,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 60s-Batman-post-2.jpg (536 KB, 800x635) Image search: [Google]
60s-Batman-post-2.jpg
536 KB, 800x635
Could an upbeat Batman film be made in this day and age? If so, how would you do it?
>>
easy. black and white film set in the 1930's, with gangsters and great accents. play it completely straight as a period film. absolute fun. then, do a bvs in the same period, with supes having his original powers. make the sequel in color, bright wizard of oz technicolor. have the film begin in batmans world, and when he enters supes world, switch to color.
>>
>>71540766
>Could an upbeat Batman film be made in this day and age?
nope
>>
>>71541889
>have the film begin in batmans world, and when he enters supes world, switch to color.
KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>71541944
i guess your right. at least i didnt spend 20k in film school to become this retarded. ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>71540766
Sure, like the Brave and the Bold cartoon.
>>
Weird mysteries start popping up
and he uses his detective skills to figure it out
>>
Wes Anderson can do it.
>>
>>71541889
pure pottery
>>
>>71540766
It's all about the edge now
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 800x1213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 800x1213
like this.
>>
Give him his fun villains back.

The Penguin, The Riddler, The "I have nothing I like to do better than pick on Batman" Joker not WICKEDLY NIHILISTIC Joker.
>>
>>71540766

Yes, totally. If it was done right it could even be really popular.
>>
>>71543126

That show is garbage. It's self serious trash.
>>
>>71540766
>upbeat
It'd be one of those indie hipster films that /tv/ seems to hate so much.
You know, the kind where they have 'awkward, yet quirky' humor, and they play music nobody listens to.
>>
>>71543242
Season 2 turned slightly campy and fun.

It's a mix between Burton and Nolan.

S1 was pretty meh though, I'll give you that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.