[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, the people that didn't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14
File: images-158.jpg (32 KB, 341x431) Image search: [Google]
images-158.jpg
32 KB, 341x431
Now that the dust has settled, the people that didn't like it are simply memeing, right?
It's the best superhero movie in history.
>>
>>71538473
ultimate was arguably worse than the original.
>>
>>71538473
Ultimate made more sense but they didn't remove the Wonderwoman going through the lex folders and infact remove her entirely from the film.
>>
HOW MANY LAYERS OF IRONY IS THIS BOARD ON. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT'S BAIT ANYMORE
>>
Best superhero movie for smart people.
>>
>>71538501

>arguably

Then argue your case, otherwise your opinion is worthless.
>>
>>71538599
/tv/ memesters have convinced some of the idiots here that it's actually good so the praise of the film is a little of both.
>>
>It's the best superhero movie in history.

That's like being the best Div. III football team in history. Or Div. V.
>>
Its one of the worst movies I've seen this year
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL
>>
The best capeshit of the history doesn't matter,in the end it's still capeshit.

It's like win gold in the special olimpycs,you are still a retard or crippled.
>>
Even the original BvS was top 3 capeshit of all time. It's the ultimate pleb filter.
>>
File: QEdDerG.jpg (7 KB, 285x337) Image search: [Google]
QEdDerG.jpg
7 KB, 285x337
>>71538473
It's definitely the best superhero drama, but it's not a blockbuster, which is why it failed at the box office

Civil War managed to cover similar subject matter, while maintaining already stream of action and levity to compliment it's serious tone

That's something Zack needs to learn how to do, or else WB is fucked
>>
>>71538473
All capeshit is cancer and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>71538997
this 2bhw/u
>>
>>71538473
>the people that didn't like it are simply memeing, right?
Pretty much.
>>
>>71538644
/thread
>>
>>71538473

If you are a retard...
Probably
>>
>>71538473
It's hard to make up my decision.
I'd put it on par with Watchmen such is a 8/10.
>>
>>71538674
i agree, but it's still the truth.
>>
>>71538473
>>71538644
>>71539867
>>71539991

Are you all fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1465358985110.png (3 MB, 2290x2303) Image search: [Google]
1465358985110.png
3 MB, 2290x2303
>>71538473
yes.

it's part of the trinity.
>>
File: 1466747918090.png (138 KB, 626x566) Image search: [Google]
1466747918090.png
138 KB, 626x566
>>71540070
>>
>>71540070
if you can't tell when people are memeing, you should go back to your subreddit.
>>
File: Spider-Man_2_Poster_1.jpg (405 KB, 989x1400) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man_2_Poster_1.jpg
405 KB, 989x1400
I want to go back to simpler days
>>
>>71538473
What the fuck am I reading? I hope it's a troll.

I honestly can't understand how anyone could like this movie. It was fucking awful.
>>
>>71540293
>I honestly can't understand how anyone could like this movie.

that's because you are a pleb.
>>
>>71540293
You have to be a pleb with low IQ and low cineIQ
its that simple my friend
>>
>>71540323
>>71540340
say more memes, they will make you win more arguments.
>>
It's pacing is just off

Spider-Man 2 is still the best super hero movie
>>
>>71540396
This isn't an argument. its a FACT
>>
>>71540481
> I write things on the internet so that makes them fact.

Nice sub-100 IQ logic there.
>>
I'm fucking tired of these shitty feel good action movies. I was on an 8 hour flight and every fucking movie was some capeshit or a comedy about women being sluts.
>>
It was ok. I went in expecting it to be utter dogshit because of Snyder's track-record (He only made 2 good movies. Ever.) and the shittiness of the second trailer. Still, I fucking love Batman and defended Affleck's casting almost immediately.

It has 44 on Metacritic, and 27% on RT. This is low IMO, but not *too* low. I'd give it a 6/10, personally, and I'll explain why.
Outside of 99.9r percent of the movie being CG, it looks pleasant enough. Some good shots here and there keep your eyes satisfied throughout. Still, it has Snyder's "lolfucksaturation" filter, which sorta makes sense in Gotham since it's fucking Gotham City, but seeing Superman at the Capital building and having the building, the sidewalk, and the sky all the same ugly, dull gray color makes it all the more obvious that this film needed color injected into it. Even Superman's costume, which is supposed to contrast with Batman's black garb, is dulled to look like it was left in the sun too long.

Speaking of contrast, the appeal of Superman and Batman being on opposite sides is just that: the way they contrast. Superman is the "aw shucks" Boy Scout leader that saves us with a wink and perfect teeth. Batman is the fear-inducing ninja that leaves evil-doers bloodied and beaten. Have them clash, and their ideals counter each other more than their fists do. So why is Superman a depressed asshole, and Batman is...a depressed asshole? I found myself rooting for Lex in this movie because he was energetic onscreen (despite being a poor rendition of the actual character) and unpredictable. He was fun to watch, and felt like a loose cannon.

I'm approaching the fucking character limit, but tl;dr it's an ok movie that was panned a bit too hard and Civil War is better
>>
How does the movie look like in HDR? Does it look any better?
>>
>>71540208
still remember watching this cardboard cutout irl and getting all wet
>>
What's the point of the scene where wonder woman looks over other super heroes unrelated to the film and they shoehorn in sequences showing them? What's the point of wonder woman in general?
>>
>>71541186
ww is eye candy
>>
>>71541186
she critiques masculinity.
>>
File: 1467105802332.webm (3 MB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
1467105802332.webm
3 MB, 1920x798
>>71541186
1. webmrelated
2. her fight scenes were great
3. catwoman allegory (at the party)

I agree other heroes scene was out of place
>>
>>71541186
That entire scene was so ridiculously stupid.

Actually, everything with Wonder Woman outside of the Doomsday fight was ridiculously stupid.

>Batman literally AIMs her the file
>all of them have logos that are fucking giant enough to see from space
>WW clicks on each clip
>plays through the clip
>show Gadot's "acting" :O face
>watch the next clip
>show her face
>next clip
>show her face
And the Aquaman clip was so corny. He looked like he was an actual person underwater, moving slow as fuck, instead of a fucking merman with super strength. He slowly, slowly, ever so slowly thrusts his trident and then all of a sudden there's a second camera angle magically hundreds of feet away to watch a shitty CG explosion. Oh, and after this huge underwater explosion, the surface has 0 rippling whatsoever.
>>
this did not need to be 3 hours long
>>
>>71541323
>And the Aquaman clip was so corny. He looked like he was an actual person underwater, moving slow as fuck, instead of a fucking merman with super strength. He slowly, slowly, ever so slowly thrusts his trident and then all of a sudden there's a second camera angle magically hundreds of feet away to watch a shitty CG explosion. Oh, and after this huge underwater explosion, the surface has 0 rippling whatsoever.
this is literally the only criticism of BvS I actually agree with.
>>
>>71541323
>Actually, everything with Wonder Woman outside of the Doomsday fight was ridiculously stupid.
her interactions with Bruce were excellent, they had some really good back and forth conversations, and i liked how she subtly fixed his bow tie n rubbed his chest.
>>
File: wtf.gif (1 MB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
1 MB, 320x289
>>71541355
This would've been such a cool scene if Batman immediately jumped down as soon as the cop made eye contact with him, or if he threw a smoke bomb or grappling-hook'd away or something. Instead, he just stands there and looks at the cop for like 5 seconds with a look like he shit his pants.
>>
>>71540080

>dark edgy comic book movies are only for intellectuals

ayyyy thats pretty gud
>>
>>71538473
simply memeing
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 582x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 582x539
>>71540131
JAJA DC ES KINO JAJA
>>
File: 1449927999469.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1449927999469.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>Saw this piece of shit yesterday
>The fight between Supes vs Bat happens at 2 hours in
>mfw
>>
>>71541313
>the moment your jewfu picked you to worship her
best moment of my life
>>
>>71543186
I guess that's why the movie bombed, they took the DC universe and tried making a movie out of it instead of a cheap action film. People went in expecting to see "gud guy Vs Bad guy" with action scenes ever 15 minutes and instead saw grey, drama and plot.

I mean they should have noticed that the title is batman V superman instead of batman VS superman, but I guess the casual audience is just too dumb to realize the difference.
>>
>>71543280
>instead saw grey, drama and plot.
this isn't a bad thing. I liked the idea of showing the processes and subsequent chain reaction from superman announcing himself to the world
>>
>>71543329
>people still wonder why pa kent died after B v S was released
>people still count that as one of the reasons why MoS was bad
Pa Kent knew his son was going to suffer after he revealed himself to the world, which is why he didn't wanted to be the cause for his suffering.
>this isn't a bad thing
Never said it was, people think it is because we live in a braindead age.
>>
>Batman vs Superman
>Main heroes of the movie
>Wonder Woman is in it for 10 minutes
>She's gets more space on the cover
>>
>>71543426
>vs
Not this shit again.
>>
>>71543426
thats marketing for you, but I dont get why it bothers you this much
>>
>>71543426
that's cause she's a jew and guess who makes the movies
>>
>>71540575

Reddit pls go
>>
> Le BvS was good meme
>>
>>71543755
>Le BvS was bad meme
>>
>>71543755
>Le le meme meme
>>
>>71543755
Its not a meme if plebs actually believe it
>>
>>71543889
>have to understand something to enjoy it
>pleb
The misuse of words on this retarded generation is getting out of hand.
>>
>>71538670
>hurr durr I don't like the movie so everybody who does is memeing
>>
File: lex-luthor-jesse-eisenberg.jpg (32 KB, 612x348) Image search: [Google]
lex-luthor-jesse-eisenberg.jpg
32 KB, 612x348
Just finished watching (the theatrical edition) and was wondering, who is Lex Luthor talking about when he says; “he is coming!”?
>>
>>71544341
>when he says; “he is coming!”?

at the end of the movie.
>>
>>71544341
Darksied
>>
>>71544341
Jose, the guy from the next cell. He was jacking off as they spoke.
>>
File: 1319071382305.jpg (31 KB, 311x476) Image search: [Google]
1319071382305.jpg
31 KB, 311x476
Can someone give me the cliffnotes on what's added?
>>
>>71541022
Snyder is simply trying to prove to people that they're stupid for thinking Superman is lame because he's "too powerful." Superman wants to be the aw shucks guy, but people can't get past his powers. Were are right now living in the only era where this is the case, and it wouldn't make sense any other time.
>>
>>71544408
Just watch it
>>
>>71544437
I don't understand why people don't see this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
dccuks still goin at it I see
>>
>>71544380
>Darksied

Ok, thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darkseid

But how does Lex Luthor know Darksied is coming?
>>
>>71544494
>Shilling on teevee
>>
>>71544408

Extended Lex scenes
The black african lady gets a little side plot. Basically she was paid to say Supes killed her family in that opening scene. She is murdered.
The side plot serves to explain a bit of dialogue before the explotion in the Capitol Building. The Senator discovered the African is lying.
A few scenes of Jena Malone giving further background on the bullet recovered by Lane.

Forgot the rest.
>>
>>71544526
He is seen communicating with a hologram of Steppenwolf in the Ultimate Cut
>>
>>71544526
He was using the kryptonian ship's archive's to learn about other planets and somehow Steppenwolf caught him. That's on the Ultimate cut.
>>
>>71544558
Not an hologram, we can see steppenwolf using 3 motherboxes to teleport away.
>>
>>71544596
My B
>>
File: 555-come-on-now.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
555-come-on-now.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>71543280
>People went in expecting to see "gud guy Vs Bad guy" with action scenes ever 15 minutes and instead saw grey, drama and plot.
>grey, drama and plot.
>>
>>71544698
Either counter it with an argument or don't even bother.
>>
>>71544750
This is /TV/ anon.....
>>
>>71538473
memes
>>
>>71545518
Lol!
>>
>>71538473
That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Marvel Capekino" bullshit that's going on on Rotten Tomatoes right now. DC deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.

I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine Snyder capekino Ultimate Edition BluRay $29.99 AU (that's about $22.48 US) and have been watchingit for almost 2 days now.

Jack Snyder spent years working on a single capekino and edit it up to a million times to produce the finest superhero kino known to mankind.

BvS is thrice as sharp as Marvel shit and thrice as deep for that matter too. Anything a Marvel film can do, BvS can do better. I'm pretty sure BvS could easily bisect a shitty Marvel quipfest with a simple camera angle.

Ever wonder why Marvelcucks never bothered watching BvS ? That's right, they were too pleb to watch the masterful cinematography of Zack Snyder and his intrciate exploration of theology. Even before its release, redditors targeted the patricians with taste first because their opinion was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? BvS is simply the best superhero film that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better ratings on the Rotten Tomatoes system. Here is the rating I propose for BvS:

(Standard Edition)
85% Fresh Rating

(Ultimate Edition)
98% Fresh Rating

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cinematic power of BvS in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = BvS needs better ratings on Rotten Tomatoes, see my new review score
>>
What is this snore fest I'm watching?

I'm only like 30 minutes in
>>
>>71546813
>kinoposters actually believe this
>>
>>71546813
new pasta?
>>
>>71538473
I can't disagree.

At the very least the best fight scenes.
>>
I fell for the meme and watched it and it's barely better than the incomprehensible pile that was the theatrical release. /tv/ is desperate for someone to challenge Marvel but it's not going to happen. Every single MCU movie is better than every DCuck movie and there is nothing you can do about it.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.