[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post good modern filmmakers that are the last remnants of unforced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: MTIwNjA4NjM0MTExNzU1Nzg4.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjM0MTExNzU1Nzg4.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
post good modern filmmakers that are the last remnants of unforced diversity
>>
>>71538278
I just finished watching the Grand Budapest Hotel and the only problem I have with Wes is the weird physical attributes. (that girl with the birthmark on her face)
>>
>>71538278
I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson.
>>
>>71538278
Honestly most of the good modern filmmakers don't force diversity, they get the best people(white people). Diversity is a cash grab
>>
>>71538278
Coens, Baumbach, Wes and PT Anderson, Glazer, Whit Stillman, Woody Allen
>>
Because no self respecting black person on earth would be caught dead watching a Wes Anderson flick.
>>
>>71538278
>audience is mostly left wing sjws
>for some reason has avoided the "le white man is always portrayed superior to all else" criticms

grand budapest literally made a point of how the white man had a superior hotel in a land of savages. based
>>
File: wes4.png (153 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
wes4.png
153 KB, 500x302
>>
I don't think there's ever been a black character in a Lynch film
>>
>>71538646
yes, better stick to pirating movies like "dope" and the latest kevin hart movie
>>
File: ayy.jpg (237 KB, 556x547) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
237 KB, 556x547
>>71538712
>>
File: image.jpg (565 KB, 1200x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565 KB, 1200x700
The Coens.
>>
>>71538646
My black friend and I actually saw 2 together, but it's not his demographic no
>>
>Are you trying to steal my woman?

>I beg your pardon?

>You heard me, Coltrane.
>>
>>71539045
fuck off tumblr.
>>
>>71539045
You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you never heard.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.