[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERALLY WORSE THAN TWILIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: twilightbvs.png (266 KB, 747x325) Image search: [Google]
twilightbvs.png
266 KB, 747x325
LITERALLY WORSE THAN TWILIGHT
>>
Imagine being a Marvel fanboy that has to sit and watch Civil War after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and having to be all like "damn, Civil War, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop inappropriate quips. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend 4chan self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch BvS again. Like seriously imagine having to be a Marvel man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because DC fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend to be invested in nonsensical fights between people that have no intention of hurting one another, where there are no stakes and no one to root for. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky writing for your ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Marvel executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Howard the Duck. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the after credits scene, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to DC fans. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>71537807
73% of critics don't understand hyper-kino? Sounds about right.
>>
>>71537827
kek
>>
>>71537827
Copy n paste.
>>
I can masturbate to twilight
>>
plebs fear what they don't understand
>>
>>71537924
no shit
>>
>>71537924
give this man a detective degree
>>
File: evuns.jpg (51 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
evuns.jpg
51 KB, 500x503
>>71537827
oh you cheeky bastard
>>
>>71537924
Well aren't you the observant little newfag?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.