[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is he only successful doing radio/podcast? whenever he gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Adam%20Carolla-PRN-108403[1].jpg (94 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Adam%20Carolla-PRN-108403[1].jpg
94 KB, 400x600
why is he only successful doing radio/podcast?

whenever he gets his own television gig it usually gets cancelled shortly thereafter, and dont say its cause he is ugly - theres plenty of ugly people in TV that are successful.

Even I just prefer listening to him and not watching. There is something off putting about seeing him. And this is a person who has probably heard every single loveline episode with him in it, im a big fan.
>>
>>71537331
thats what happens when you piss off Jimmy Kimmel
>>
>>71537364

what? i thought they were best friends, what happened?
>>
>>71537364
????
>>
>>71537463
Jimmy was tired of being a manlet sidekick and all the juggies blowing the Ace for favors and not him
>>
>>71538727

the man show could NEVER happen in the yeaar 2016, could you imagine? the outrage of women jumping on trampolines
>>
>>71537364
>>71538727

you do realize they are best bros right? hes been on jimmy kimmel live as a guest multiple times and all adam talks about on his multiple podcasts are him and jimmy hanging out, why are you making shit up anon?
>>
>>71537331

Only women watch tv
why do think its 100% shit?
>>
>>71537331
probably because he doesn't bite his tongue and calls people out on their shit. cunty hollywood are too sensitive, so he's on a list.
>>
>>71537331
He's ugly
>>
he never knows when to shut the fuck up.

going on a rant is one thing. but even when appearing as a guest he constantly interrupts and never lets anyone speak. it gets old quick.
>>
>>71537331
reminder this douche thought Drawn Together was beneath him
>>
road hard was shit
>>
>>71537331
DUDE NO HANDOUTS
>>
>>71541820

everyone of his movies are shit the only thing he was good at was loveline where he fucked with the callers.

ever since he started his own podcast where he called the shots it all been shit.

much like sasha baron cohen, he is only good when fucking with people. when he goes off on his own doing solo shit e.g. podcasts, movies it all sucks tbph
>>
>>71537331
I liked his renovation show.
>>
>>71542700

would have been better without all of his forced quips
>>
>>71537331
He has no acting ability, no screen presence, no charisma. It's the kind of thing you only realize when someone doesn't have it. Watching him is what I imagine watching a stand in for a real actor is like.
>>
>>71537331
I thought he was funny from 13-17. After that I just don't find him funny at all anymore and now he truly annoys the shit out of me.
>>
>>71543178

He was funny back then.

He's a legitimately talented improvisational comedian. In the prime Loveline era, listening to him deal with retarded callers was always great radio.

Once he descended into nonstop ranting, and his right wing pundit bullshit, he stopped doing what he was good at, and unsurprisingly he's no longer funny at all.
>>
>>71542607
>everyone of his movies are shit

I liked The Hammer. He was essentially just playing himself, but I thought it was a pretty solid sports flick.
>>
>>71537331
he's just better at riffing
>>
>>71543256
>listening to him deal with retarded callers was always great radio.

literally the only good shit he has ever come out with
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.