[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't see a thread for this. I know it's Sesame St
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: GoC.png (958 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
GoC.png
958 KB, 856x480
Don't see a thread for this. I know it's Sesame Street, but it's too funny for you guys not to see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhWUFXvaZjo

Watch the references it makes.
>>
>>71537274
>PARODY in caps on the thumbnail
This fucking world.
>>
>>71537325

You... DO know that's what this is about, right? The parody?
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 601x601
>>71537274
Pure puppet Kini tbhfam
>>
>>71537407

It's retarded that we live in a world where you have to point out that it's a parody in like 3-4 different places on the video because it's not apparent enough by the fact that it's from Sesame Street.
>>
>>71537274S
SUP REDDIT
>>
>>71537274
Sesame street? What the fuck, how old are you?
>>
>>71537836

Came up on my wife's Facebook feed.

A friend of mine pointed out something I still need to look up, apparently Ricky Gervais did a less child-friendly skit off the show where he and Elmo had a conversation possibly involving discussion of necrophilia.
>>
Seseme Street parody a lot of shows. Their Twin Peaks one was hillarious.
>>
>>71537913
>This is what /tv/ has become
>>
>>71537913

Found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9_5uZn6ds
>>
>>71537836
>implying Seseme Street isn't more mature than GoT is
>>
Watching the Ricky Gervais thing now. Apparently, it's a 2-minute outtake reel. The actor who does Elmo just stayed in character.

>>71537989

Is it so bad to have something lighthearted and, at least subjectively, funny, regardless of the source? I bet you're the type that would rather /tv/ devolve into a cesspool of obscure show threads that have maybe 5 replies because nobody cares about them.
>>
>>71537274
THE MONSTER IS BLUE AND FULL OF ERRORS

also, that pingpong paddle chair
>>
>>71537274

DANY CONFIRMED FOR NOT TAKING THE THRONE

also, Robb has a wedding to get to
>>
>>71537913
Looks like you're lost friend! Let me put you back on the right path.
https://www.reddit.com/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.