[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So since this guy is gone, who's there left who actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 323.jpg (788 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
788 KB, 1920x1080
So since this guy is gone, who's there left who actually count's as a villain?
>>
There aren't supposed to be straight up villains
>>
>>71535233
Are you telling me Ramsay wasn't a straight of villain?
>>
>>71535208
>"I'm literally retarded and I didn't just watch Cersei kill half the cast and take the iron throne. Gee, I wonder who the next villain is?"

This is what you sound like faggot.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>71535208
Cercei, any bitch who wants power really should be considered a villain imo
>>
>>71535208
Cersei
Euron
The White Walkers
>>
Danny being beckoned by her gene pool. It doesn't matter everyone will love it.
>>
>>71535254
lol
>>
>>71535233
I don't think the show writers ever got that notice
>>
>>71535269
>white walkers
>villains
>>
>>71535254
Compare this killing to the other ones..
Ned's death.
The red Wedding.
I raped your sisters.

This one was fucking weak because nobody fucking gave a shit about all those characters.
Only Tommen's death was somewhat moving.
>>
The production staff.
>>
>>71535208
>kill off Ramsay
>the first half of the finale is about putting Cersei on the throne and showing she has no compunctions about murdering everyone
>even Jamie seems horrified by what she's done

gee I wonder who it could be
>>
>>71535254
>Cercei
>Villain

Pfff, please, she did what she had to do.
>>
I really wish Danny would die..then we can have tyrion john and some other faggot/fagette flying the third one.
>>
>>71535373
Like pushing Bran out of a window
>>
>>71535346
>doesn't care about Mace "Based" Tyrell
>doesn't care about Smirkfu

you shut your whore mouth
>>
>>71535208
Who's that blondie who just became queen because she's a massive cunt, but SJWs think she's actually one of the good people because she killed a bishop who didn't want gays to get married?
>>
>>71535208
Euron
CIA
Salsa?
>>
>>71535406
>i raped your sisters

What the fuck are you referring to
>>
>>71535401
That wasn't Cercei.
>>
>>71535401
to be fair, that was Jamie

Cersei
>murdered Robert Baratheon
>failed to prevent Joffery from killing Ned or abusing Sansa
>tried to have Tyrion killed
>torpedoed the alliance with the Tyrells
>brought in the Faith Militant and handed them control of the kingdom
>murdered an entire noble house, the church, her own family members and thousands of civilians when she blew up the sept
>was too busy fingering herself over septa rape to go check on tommen and see if he was upset about his wife and church being murdered
>seizes the throne even though the Lannisters have no allies at this point and the country is ready to throw out Cersei for Dany in a heartbeat

Cersei is one of the biggest fuck-ups in the entire series
>>
>>71535254
>>71535267
>>71535269
>>71535531
never once did cersei do anything wrong. fuck off leddit.
>>
>>71535373
>Doesn't think Cersei isn't already a villian
Are you just retarded or did the tumblrmites eat your brain away?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.