[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all the remaining male characters are crippled, deformed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: 1462760782468.jpg (35 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
1462760782468.jpg
35 KB, 398x600
>all the remaining male characters are crippled, deformed, incompetent, or cockless

>all of the leaders have been replaced by women, except for the north but he only got the title when a seven year old girl spoke for him

Why
>>
It's the current year.
>>
why not
>>
Jon Snow is literally going to win the Game of Thrones
>>
because its written by jews and its a known fact that 100% of jewish men have a universal cuck fetish
>>
>>71534592
They gotta make feminists happy now since that bitch got raped last season or something
>>
>>71534592
4 kingdoms run by men, 3 by women, 1 by unknown. 1 woman abroad. Why is this so triggering to you? It's not even a big change from the books except Doran to the sneks, which although dumb, was probably less about muh feminism and more about tits drawing viewers.
>>
>>71534699
you filthy fucking anti-Semite, say that to a real jew in person, I dare you faggot
>>
>>71534592
>it's another "basement beards shoop her pic to make her look fat" episode
>>
>>71534785

kek, this is why we have 4chan
shouldn't come here if you're gunna get mad norp
>>
>>71534858
>>71534761
>nutless ladyboys on damage control

Sure is LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU in here

then again it's gayme of frones
>>
>>71534785
Not that anon but he could be lose his job or even be arrested for saying something negative about the chosen people in the real world.
>>
muh strong womyn leaders

this is why this is considered "fantasy" genre
>>
File: 1466535110332.jpg (64 KB, 540x510) Image search: [Google]
1466535110332.jpg
64 KB, 540x510
show went full feminist a while ago
>>
>>71535404
Yup. It became SUPER clear this season. Idk how the average show watcher doesn't notice this blatant shit. I can totally get behind there being "tough women" characters on the show but now they have to make every second man cockless and a fucking 10 year old girl has more balls than any man in the show.

I swear this show will end with every man dead and all the women-run kingdoms become perfect utopias.
>>
>>71534761
>Why is this so triggering to you?

This isn't isolated but part of a recent, ongoing trend across media and culture and likewise is being hyped up specifically because of that. Of course that isn't surprising but neither is it so for people to be put off it by it.
>>
>>71534592
THIS FUCKING THREAD.

I'm not normally into women h8ing but I feel disappointed of the way they blatantly give in to public opinion, especially all this women's empowerment movement.
>>
>Show had good strong female characters of the full spectrum
>Cait Stark was the traditional woman that held it together in a shitty situation, strength of a mother
>Cersei was a wicked cunning woman who used her femininity to her advantage, strength of a seductress
>Brienne was a great sword wielder and knightly person who didn't give a shit what people thought, strength of a warrior woman
>even Dani in the first season did a good job portraying a formerly abused and timid girl that realized she could seize power for herself

But now

>Dani flanderdized to the point of parody, character and storyline very, very, VERY clearly just padding because Georgio thought there would only be three books and as a result just use her as some sort of obnoxiously obvious feminist fantasy character
>Sansa, who should have died in the second season/book as it fits the entire theme of 'this is what happens when naive people who buy into the feudal dream get thrown into it', is still alive and now is being set up to also just become a feminist fantasy
>Cersei shenanigans have become tired at this point, character seemed like she had a chance for growth but will now just be a weekly 'I wonder what terrible thing she'll outdue herself with now' character
>Dialogue goes full 'am i rite gurls xD' every other scene
>>
>>71535922
>shenanigans
I pictured her as some sort of Peter Griffin.
>>
>>71534592
Jon Snow, Little Finger, Euron, and Night King are none of those
>>
>>71535523
>Idk how the average show watcher doesn't notice this blatant shit.
the average show watcher isn't an MRA freaking out about "muh agenda"
>>
How can it be feminist when it doesn't even take place on earth?
>>
>>71534785
Fucking jew
>>
>Euron
>Sandor
>Beric and co
>>
>>71535922
bitter virgin loser radar is going crazy captain
>>
>>71535534
Name FIVE other popular shows where this happened
>>
Well, all of the female characters are there for good reasons

Except for the Snakes
>>
>>71536199
Jon Snow has been a central character since Season 1

Littlefinger emerges with his despicable charm just to be castrated next season by Sansa

Euron... don't make me laugh, he's an incidental character.

Nightking and Euron both are the villain figures, so you can just as well imagine what their destiny will be.
>>
>>71535523
>Idk how the average show watcher doesn't notice this blatant shit
did it ever occur to you that nobody else cares? How the fuck do you people manage to get so butthurt about this?
>>
>>71536619
Because we don't just swallow every bullshit turn of events that obey to metanarrative factors instead of a well planned and coherent story.
>>
>>71536394
>Stop pointing out facts about the show this INSTANT
>MOOOOOOODS
>>
File: Asha.jpg (81 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Asha.jpg
81 KB, 600x400
>>71534592

>tfw they fucked up the best female character in the entire series
>>
>>71536665
I'm not asking if you think the story is coherent, I'm asking why you're so triggered by a show with a predominantly female cast.
>>
File: 1467081669306.jpg (387 KB, 1600x721) Image search: [Google]
1467081669306.jpg
387 KB, 1600x721
>>71536609
>littlefinger castrated

Do you really think that someone forced since season 1 is gonna be fucked by a little girl?

this is game of thrones
>>
>>71534592
>Caloreesi
>>
File: 1404044463162.jpg (311 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1404044463162.jpg
311 KB, 1200x1200
>>71535922

Lol what are you talking about Dany fucks up all the time in the books. The show just refuses to portray her fuck ups

Also, Cait becomes a vengeful spirit who is brought back to life only to seek revenge
>>
File: 1467042797435.jpg (133 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
1467042797435.jpg
133 KB, 306x480
Well the protagonist of the series (night king) is male
>>
>>71536713
Maybe this way you'll understand:
The fact that mostly young female characters suddenly control a great portion of the known universe in a medieval fantasy storyline and the way it's been portrayed all of a sudden (as someone pointed out, there have been strong female characters since the beginning) amidst maimed, castrated, deformed or powerless men is what I find incoherent.

I dont' care for modern femenism or female empowerment, just as long as it doesn't interfere with a story.
>>
>>71535673
>>71535922
This. they started well with the female characters, now it has become obvious they are just there to please the women viewers.
>>
>>71534785
>>
>>71534592
>Jon Snow basically confirmed to be the chosen one protected by God
>hurrr women
>>
File: 1466453098584.jpg (17 KB, 264x527) Image search: [Google]
1466453098584.jpg
17 KB, 264x527
>>71534592
>>
>>71536690
mods? nah your just a pussy virgin. those aren't facts. just your opinions. let me know when you get a real opinion, kid. see ya
>>
>>71534592

>doubting euron's big cock to set things right

for shame OP
>>
>>71536904
I still think you're projecting your distaste for feminism onto the show. All the male characters that have sustained injuries did so as a consequence of their actions. Theon, Ramsey, Robb, Jaime etc. all had character arcs that took them from great heights to great depths as a result of tragic flaws. You can look at it as "hurr these men are all maimed/dead" but it's just classic tragic storytelling. The many women who control Westeros right now are in the position many of these men occupied in previous seasons, many of them as a result of those men getting themselves killed. The way I see it, they're now next in line to follow a similar path. You really think Cersei is going to live to see the end of season 7? Olenna? The Sand Snakes?
>>
>>71534592
Not feminism.

Just shit writing.
>>
>>71537303
Do you really think any of the villanous figures and some heroic ones will live to see it?

It is distaste for feminism in this medieval fantasy show. It is the fact that I hate how conveniently this modern ideological fad is subtly included in, again, a medieval fantasy show. I don't care if ti happened in OITNB, The Walking Dead, or any contemporary show.
>>
>>71537701
honestly that's a fair criticism but from the start GoT has set itself up as a world that breaks a lot of the rules of a traditional medieval world. A girl in real medieval times would have a tough time obtaining and holding power, but if she has access to dragons, wildfire, shadow babies, or face-changing magic the playing field is somewhat leveled.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.