[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: suishit squad.jpg (490 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
suishit squad.jpg
490 KB, 1800x1200
Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!
>>
Go back to being spoonfed 'movies' by marvel
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>
Is Deathstroke in it?
>>
>>71534399
Why doesnt Harley just use a fucking gun instead of a bat?
>>
The actual comics were much less "dude bad guys lmao" and more focused on politics and the moral quandaries faced
>>
>>71535222
Yes, but he's being played by Jayden Smith
>>
I'm actually hoping to be pleasantly surprised by this in the same way I was with Mad Max.
>>
Have you seen the animated movie? Its one pf the best batman films. I think its called assault on arkham or something like that.
>>
Is batman in this? Not joking I swear I saw a cape in a tv commercial
>>
>>71534615
>this is late night humor in 2016

Lol what a shit generation
>>
>>71534615
>Marvel are now paying late night hosts to shit on DC

Fucking pathetic lmao
>>
>>71534399
survive or die version is better than the bad guys run amok version
>>
>>71534399
it doesn't make sense without an established universe, if these villains had been established in other movies then you'd probably be all for it.
>>
>>71535471
That doesn't mean this will be good. DC's animated movies are in a whole another league then their live movies.

And stop replying to daily copypasta.
>>
>>71535642
Arrow already made a Suicide Squad episode featuring established Villains and it sucked.
>>
If it was a Thunderbolts movie Marvelfags would be praising it as the greatest thing ever
>>
i don't mind the concept but it looks pretty boring outside of the character introductions
>>
File: 1459018657036.jpg (40 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
1459018657036.jpg
40 KB, 980x490
Am I the only one that really hates all cape shit?

>lol so cool badass funny hero does all this cool shit while telling cool bad ass jokes hot chicks and bad guy better kick his ass lmao!

fuck all of you for ruining /tv/
fuck all of you for buying in to this crap and allowing the film studios to churn out more and more of this garbage for the next 5 fucking years.
fuck you for supporting this D R I V E L
>>
>>71535712
Everyone liked Deadshot, when did it suck?
>>
>>71534399
it is a decent concept they made a couple of dirty dozen movies for a reason but the execution seems cringy.
>>
>>71534399
no because im not an edgelord that hates fun
>>
>>71535589
I'm a DC fag and I think everything about sucide skwad is disgusting
>>
>>71534399
Yeah, I've never really liked Suicide Squad even in the early days of the comic. I'm honestly surprised this was their second stab at a DCEU movie. I would have figured a straight Batman film with Harley and Joker would have come first.
>>
It's also dumb because no one cares about any of the characters.

Featuring all of your favorite comic book villains!

Joker's partner!
Deathstroke! Wait that's not him? Who the fuck is Deadshot?
Samurai Girl!
Captain Army Guy!
The Incredible Rash!
Sergeant Straya!
>>
>>71536741

Batman should have come before BvS but DC knows how far behind they are in the Cinematic Universe race and so is rushing to the team ups and cranking shit out to get as many characters in as soon as possible.
>>
This is the first one of these movies specifically geared to 12 year old boys. All the other ones only incidentally marketed towards them
>>
>>71537230

I don't think BvS played well with 12 year olds.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.