[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish l hadn't rewatched this. It hasn't aged well at all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 220px-EscapefromNYposter.jpg (25 KB, 220x335) Image search: [Google]
220px-EscapefromNYposter.jpg
25 KB, 220x335
I wish l hadn't rewatched this. It hasn't aged well at all.
>>
>>71534030
Yes it has, you're just a nigger too easily distracted by flashy special effects.
>>
I disagree.
>>
>>71534073
Tbqhwy, l think l just might be a pendatic autist. It's not about the effects at all, l definitely prefer them to today's shit, but Maggie's seven-shot, recoil-free revolver rustled my jimmies.

Then there's also the less than stellar dialogue, and not to mention the sound effects.

Everything else is breddy gud tho, especially that GOAT soundtrack.
>>
I watch this at least once a year with They Live. They never lose their appeal unless you are a pleb faggot. Sort of like people that don't like The Thing. Cocksuckers.
>>
File: 1457388691139.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457388691139.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>71534196
>Maggie's seven-shot, recoil-free revolver rustled my jimmies
THANKS ASSHOLE I DIDN'T NEED TO BE REMINDED OF THAT
>>
>>71534030
>It hasn't aged well
Movies don't age, it's the same movie as when it came out. If you're going to criticize it at least come up with something that isn't completely meaningless, it makes you look stupid.
>>
>>71534030

It's still excellent.

If you don't like it it's probably because you are stupid and a faggot.
>>
The sequel actually got better.
>>
>>71534030
>most of the special effects/sets/locations still look great
>the score still sounds great
>Snake is still a badass
>"it hasn't aged well!"
I don't get faggots like you. Do you think every movie should be fast paced and full of action?
>>
>>71534303
Most of Carpenter's films besides Darkstar and The Thing haven't aged that well desu, not saying I still don't enjoy them. I still find The Fog creepy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.