[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it? Worth $10.99 of should I go to a matinee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 800x1185
How is it? Worth $10.99 of should I go to a matinee?
>>
good
>>
Its a classic
>>
>>71533859
it's classic
>>
>>71534358
>>71534611
>>71534650
Are you guys meming or is it actually good?
>>
>going to a non-matinee ever

literally why?
>>
>>71534895
I'll have to go alone if I go to a matinee
>>
>>71534940
You're right, who will you talk to during?
>>
They have $5 Tuesdays around here, hard to imagine ever going back to paying full price to see any movie
>>
The ending is corny. Everything else is great though.

For those who have seen it:
how would you change the ending? As soon as the dad went off to cry and Sara saw the phone, I think it would have been better if Hank had quietly snuck away with Manny back into the woods.
>>
it's pretty funny but I guess /tv/ would construe it as reddit-tier humor. the ending was fantastic though, I wish Mew looked even more disgusted at him
>>
>>71533859
When's the Manchester Orchestra soundtrack coming out?
>>
>>71536511
Should've just ended just after Manny told Hank to just talk to her and we see from Sarah's point of view that she just found le classic man and a dead body in her backyard, she asks Hank what the fuck is going on and Manny issues a single loud fart
>>
Best part of the movie was fucking Shane Carruth showing up as a coroner near the end, Jesus Christ how did these Sundance freaks blackmail him into starring in such a quirky shitfest
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.