[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is this show actually about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: watch-outlander-online.jpg (47 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
watch-outlander-online.jpg
47 KB, 598x336
what is this show actually about?
>>
The Highlander coming out of the closet.
>>
>>71533612
the last two episodes of season 1 where the bodybuilder red-head gets raped. jamie? that's what it's about for me.
>>
A good show that /tv/ doesn't watch.
>>
>>71535938
Is a woman´s fantasy show.
>>
>>71536031
This. My mum loves it ffs. It's literal fantasy for women, everything is from her point of view with lots of hot guys clad in period army uniforms and with titles vying for her attention
>>
>>71533612
Theres a lesson to be learned for sure. That is if you don't kill the fucker that tried to beat you to death, he's gonna smash your hand up and rape the shit out of your ass
>>
>>71536171
That's a good lesson to live by really.
>>
It's about making it awkward to watch TV with your family.
>>
I only saw a clip of the rape. I'm straight, but I wanted to be violated in such a way.
>>
>>71536031
It's still good tho senpai

>tfw male-on-male rape scenes

Icing on the cake desu
>>
>>71536198
>watching TV with anyone but the dog
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.