[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You thought it'd be like taking candy from a baby didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
You thought it'd be like taking candy from a baby didn't you? Thought you'd know that you're dealing with a big mean baby.
>>
>>71532870
Never lost my keys, never had a fucking keychain
>>
You gotta float like a butterfly sting like a bee Ray, but guess what? Momma didn't raise a caterpillar, hell I don't even know any bugs.
>>
You always gotta stop, bend down, and smell the roses. Isn't that what they say, Ray? Course, they never tell you about the midgets waitin' to kick you in the cock when you do.
>>
They say the early bird gets the worm Ray, but you know what they don't tell you? Sometimes that birds been up all night.
>>
I never liked water fountains. They always remind me of my dad, passed out on the floor after his benders, pissing into the air. But, you know what, Ray? At least my dad had paper money to pick up instead of just fuckin' coins.
>>
Don't buy the cow if you can have the milk for free Ray. Way I see it you can get both of them if you play your cards right, but that ain't how the saying goes is it? Know why? You never take a cow, not even if you're thirsty. Don't have a cow Ray.
>>
Three legged stools, Ray. They never wobble. Everybody always thinks more is better, four must be better. Try tellin' that to the guy eating his lunch on a pogo stick.
>>
What the fuck is this thread
>>
>>71533964
Quotes from True Detective season 2
>>
I used to play soccer back when I was a kid Ray. I was never that good but every time it got to me I would kick that fucking ball with everything I had. The team always hated me for it. The coach said "He's fucking everything up", my parents said "Nice kick Frankie!" but you know what I said Ray? "I'm not even on the team"
>>
Life is what you make it Ray, never forget. But you know what? I made it years ago and I've never felt more alive.
>>
You hear that Ray? That's your basket of eggs hatching, and I can tell by the look on your face you thought you'd be making omelets.
>>
You go through life thinking that if I just work hard and play it safe, you'll get your just desserts in the end. But one day you wake up and old man, who can't even hear the fucking ice cream man driving by.
>>
this is great OP
>>
We're not in Kansas, we were never in Kansas and we're not going to fucking Kansas Ray. Because when I show you the Emerald city you're going to wish you never saw anything behind the curtain.
>>
I gotta say it feels like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders Ray. All I can think about now is why I wore suspenders my whole life.
>>
Times are changing Ray, soon enough you'll understand why you never tell anyone what you wished for.
>>
>>71532870
They say bad coffee is better than no coffee at all, but guess what Ray, the coffee is great and I wanted Earl Grey.
>>
Its said that in the beginning God created everything, trees, rocks, fish, all that shit. But now's our chance to get a crack at that apple Ray and we're making Goddamned applesauce from scratch.
>>
They say chances like that are once in a lifetime Ray, figures why I never got one.
>>
It doesn't matter if his name was Orville Reddenbaucher Ray, I don't care how good that popcorn is. How's he supposed to vouch for their popcorn today, the man's been dead for decades.
>>
>>71534421
Good lord that's a funny one.
>>
Y'know Ray I don't give a shit what wise man say, Newton discovered calculus, ate mercury, and died a virgin. Wise men don't know shit most of the time, I do know that Seymon says listen to me and don't be a wise guy.
>>
>>71535275
Ty

I've written a lot of the ones in the thread, a lot of misses but I think this is a fun little exercise
>>
i'll take you to the bank... the blood bank
>>
>>71535492
This might be my favorite one for all the wrong reasons.
>>
Doesn't matter if a broken clock is right twice a day, I can't read it either way. But you're on my time now and I never fall back.
>>
Things don't always go as planned Ray. One day you're comfortable and the next you're defending everything you've built for the last 20 years from chumps trying to steal it from you.
These guys are too confident though, Ray. They just sat down and ordered a cup of coffee but here's what they don't know, there isn't a packet of sugar in the whole fucking place.
>>
I can't fucking stand optimists. They keep telling me that when life is handing me lemons, I should make lemonade. But they never stop to think "Hey, what if those lemons were really fucking grapefruits all along?"
>>
They say don't count your chickens before they hatch. You know what, Ray? I'm a fucking turkey.
>>
>>71536750
Holy shit
>>
And i said hey Ray, what a wonderful time of day. When we can learn to laugh and play. Get along with each other. So you gonna listen to your heart ray? listen to the beat? the rhythm of your feet?
>>
They say be the change you want to see in the world. You know what, Ray? I only carry bills.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.