[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Jon going to punish Sansa for abandoning the husband she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: game-of-thrones.png (235 KB, 635x394) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones.png
235 KB, 635x394
How is Jon going to punish Sansa for abandoning the husband she herself agreed and vowed to marry, plotting to overthrow him and then feeding him to his own fucking dogs??

Or are Starks immune to Westeros law?
>>
What do you mean? Ramsay Bolton was poisoned by enemies of the north.
>>
>>71531274
Twen T. Goodman betrayed Ramses :(
>>
>>71531230
Ramsey raped her so he deserved no mercy
>>
I don't know about that, but she let her brother die so she could usurp his seat. There is only one punishment for a kingslaying kinslayer.
>>
Jon will marry Sansa
>>
WTF HAPPENENED TO THE WOMEN ON THIS SHOW?
>>
>>71532448
>let her brother die
*technically* that's not kinslaying ;)
>>
>>71532486
Character development. I know it's popular here to be mad at girls, but they're all going in pretty natural directions based on their personalities, social classes and experiences..
>>
>>71531230
Technically, with tommen being the king at that time, ramsay would be fucked. In season 5 littlefinger told cersei that the Boltons were harboring sansa and she ordered him and the Vale knights to punish them. So under the law as it stood, Bolton was a traitor to the realm and the punishment for treason is death. Sansa did nothing wrong.
>>
>>71531230
Are you fucking kidding me?
Are you under the impression that Westeros law applies to anyone anymore? Everybody's kinslaying left and right, cunts in the south can murder the Prince of Dorne and literally dozens of houses don't give a fuck, there are women at the head of every house when literally all of Westeros except Dorne practice strict male primogeniture, meaning women don't inherit shit, etc. etc. etc.
There are no rules anymore in this show.
>>
>>71531230
Jon and Sansa find out they are cousins and marry.
Reminder that the show is edging closer and closer to fan fiction every season.
>>
>>71532283
No, you can't rape your wife, she is your property to do with what you want you silly boy
>>
>>71532661
The Queen of Thorns is well respected and well known in the Reach, and would logically be able to retain control
When Tywin died, Jaime was LC of the Kingsguard and Tyrion was a traitor and disinherited. It's never really explained who became Lord Paramount of the Westerlands. If it was Kevan, he's pretty dead now, so Cersei is the only viable choice. Jaime won't try to stop her claim, and there are no other Lannisters left to try and take Casterly Rock from her, unless the show maybe brings the Lannisport Lannisters into it to oppose her in the Westerlands, which they probably won't.
Dorne is retarded though, I agree, but Dorne has always been stupid.
>>
>>71532892
What part of "male primogeniture" don't you understand?
The only thing I understand is ironically Daenerys because she has dragons. Can't argue with that even if you wanted to.
How many "lesser" branches of ruling houses, cousins, even cousin houses do you think there are? Are you trying to make me believe that this continent-wide cuckery is acceptable and accepted in a world like this?
>>
>>71533605
It's Male-preference Primogeniture, not literally Male Primogeniture. The reason so often women who have legally better claims than men cannot press them is because they rarely can muster enough troops to protect their inheritance or press their claims. They will still inherit if there's no one to press the claim, or if another potential claimant refuses it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.