[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hacker >Uses a MacBook with iOS operating system So,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: gwdt.jpg (12 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
gwdt.jpg
12 KB, 182x268
>Hacker
>Uses a MacBook with iOS operating system

So, David Fincher is a confirmed fucking hack, huh?
>>
File: 2chaniz mad rich.jpg (270 KB, 1266x702) Image search: [Google]
2chaniz mad rich.jpg
270 KB, 1266x702
>>71529690
Moar like they paid dat nigga mad $ to feature the product
>>
>>71529867
this
if that movie was made today, she's probably use Windows 10 and a Windows phone
>>
>>71529690
Hackers also drink a can of refreshing Coca-Cola®
>>
>>71529690
>Uses a MacBook with iOS operating system
*OS X

It's at least more believable than Windows for "hacking".
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1326x995) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1326x995
Who did it better in your opinion?
>>
>>71530018
No. Neither Windows, nor fucking OS X are believable

Has hacking ever been displayed correctly in fucking media?
>>
>>71530106
Is this supposed to be bait?
>>
>>71530121
Mr. Robot tried to be as realistic as possible.
>>
>>71530106
TGWTDT was written by an old journalist that probably used his computer like a typewriter and the movie just stayed true to the books in the details of Lisbeth's haxor credentials so they can be forgiven.
Mr.Robot on the other hand actually takes itself seriously in trying to be uber 1337 so their shit is more cringeworthy tbqfwyf
>>
>>71530262
I haven't seen Dragon Tattoo yet, I'm just asking what others think.

I did watch Robot though.

>>71530347
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info anon. I'll keep that in mind when I watch it.
>>
File: Clipboard.jpg (468 KB, 1440x1800) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard.jpg
468 KB, 1440x1800
>>71529690
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/issue-sections/headline-story/9895/jeremy-hammond-fbi-surveillance-bust/
>>
>>71530121
Why can't you hack on OSX
>>
>Rooney Mara thrashing while bound and gagged
muh dick
>>
Really enjoyed her getting raped in the butt
>>
>>71530018
lol, oknfanboi
>>
>The logo of Kali Linux appears on the background in the TV series Mr. Robot (2015) in episode 5 of season one.
>>
>>71530347
Mr Robot is much more realistic than GWADT, which doesn't really have many hacks per se.

Mr Robot riffs on stuxnet, uses real encryption/decryption tools and you can see all his command line entries and they're all real, save for a few timesaving shortcuts. They have a white hat tech consultant.

Hopefully there's more hacks in S2 and less muh drugs, muh tweest.
>>
Have you read the book? He goes on and on about the details of the - almost always Mac - computers she uses like a fucking paid advertisement, it's hilarious. You really get a sense of how out of touch and rich the author is from the way his characters burn through money on stupid shit as well.
>>
i thought the mystery in this movie was absolutely retarded
>THE PLACE WAS LOCKED DOWN HOW DID SHE GET OUT
>she was just in the trunk
fucking hell
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.