[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epic Rap Battles of History
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: epic meme battles.jpg (42 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
epic meme battles.jpg
42 KB, 340x340
>Well I Wikipedia that and you Wikipedia can't!
>Oh let me Wikipedia here and Wikipedia there!
>Wikipedia this! I am the Wikipedia!
>I did Wikipedia and you are no Wikipedia.
>WHO CRINGED!? YOU DECIDE!
>>
>>71528294
looks like an american show, so guaranteed to be a cringe overload.
>>
File: 1465761270044.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465761270044.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
I think you should kill yourself OP
>>
>>71528294

Pretty controversial opinion you got there OP, saying that Epic Rap Battles are bad videos. Really going out on a limb, there.
>>
>>71528375
What came first? Ranch or Cool Ranch?
>>
why does 4chan hate erb so fucking much? Every single thread is people that despise this show. It's stupid, cringe-inducing but it's funny and sometimes the beats are great.

Is it because it's reddit the youtube channel?
>>
The Walt Disney thing was fucking amazing you can't even deny it.

Its so spot on.
>>
>>71528294
The black guy gave us no info on who he was other than then hat was black
>>
>>71528399
>implying anyone has ever acknowledged this out loud in public

pull your head out of your ass, anon.
these guys never got shit on even when they were relevant
>>
>>71528294
yeah you're right they should just do 0 research
>>
ayyy
>>
>>71528473
There is a time and place for shitposting. The time is now. The place is this thread.
>>
>>71528521
>>71528399

this is a literally who of threads
there is no way you are two different people
>>
>>71528294
You posted the same shit on /lit/ and we are thought you were a cunt. Message one of your bullies from highschool and let him know he made you a failure of a man
>>
>>71528553
They're getting shitted on as we speak for their latest video, though.
>>
>>71528553
>these guys never got shit on even when they were relevant

Because there's no point. It's self-evident that they're shit unless you're an idiot.
>>
Do yourself a favor and don't watch the Bruce Jenner one.

They got an actual tranny to play Caitlyn
>>
>>71528547
This. Always this.
>black guy vs any other race
>other guy winning
>"m-muh race"
>black guy gets win due to gibsmedat
Reminds me of the time Jin rap battled Serious Jones and the crowd was full of niggers
>>
File: cia.png (70 KB, 146x303) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
70 KB, 146x303
>>71528684
CIA had some good rhymes, though.
>>
JUUST
>>
>>71528716

>black guys verse
>"you owned slaves you piece if shit"
>white guys verse
>"yes I did at one point but I treated them well and actively worked hard to get rid of slavery in my state which I accomplished, I made it a goal to help demolish slavery"
>black guy
>NOT GUD ENUF!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.