[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you start rooting for him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hanky panky.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hanky panky.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
When did you start rooting for him?
>>
In the desert... things didn't turn out so good
>>
>>71528217
Never. I was rooting for jesse, Skylar, and Saul all along, the surviving main characters. I would never root for the loser, especially in such plebs shit such as breaking bad. In fact, the show is so plebs that I knew immediately who the winners would be. Not that I cared, I just like to put the occasional intermission when I marathon Kino. After all, the gourmet pizza isn't going to bake itself, and I need bathroom breaks.
>>
>>71528836
*tips*
>>
>>71528217
when the black kfc guys put a hit on him
>>
>>71529009
I, in fact, do not wear the fedora, or any headwear for that matter. It blocks the views of fellow cinephiles at the theater after all. Imagine how enraged I would become if someone ruined my immersion by distracting me. I would have to rewatch the experience.
>>
>>71529188
>he doesn't take his hats off when he enter in a building
pleb
>>
>>71528217
I know Hank basically started out as just a meathead foil to Walt, but I always liked him.
>>
self-bump, i will not let this thread die to /got/-general #302423
>>
>>71528217
He started becoming sympathetic and relatable when he started having panic attacks. Before then he just seemed like a stupid douche.
>>
>>71528217
Stake-outs on Gus.

>"A guy this clean has to be dirty."
>>
He becomes a villain. He breaks bad. His hubris and obsession got him and his friends killed. He should have let it go.
>>
>>71528217
When that turtle blew up and I saw how fucked up the cartels were. Fucking poor bastard had the hardest job and he got betrayed by family. Fucking hell.
>>
i wanted jesse to win out over all. it really wasnt until i rewatched that notice how shit walt is. also gus was a terrible character and breaking bad is definitely not as good the second time around.
>>
I was never rooting for him, bitch ass cop. I was glad when the Aryan nation dude capped him
>>
File: slut.gif (3 MB, 294x450) Image search: [Google]
slut.gif
3 MB, 294x450
>>71528217

Everyone in the live threads was rooting for him to die and then when he finally did everyone was like ISSAAACCCCC NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.