[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Green Room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: gYitHYr.png (930 KB, 1577x1080) Image search: [Google]
gYitHYr.png
930 KB, 1577x1080
This is how you make a horror film.

None of that ghost and supernatural shit that you just laugh at because of how silly it is.

I rate it 10/10, downloading Blue Ruin now at sub megabyte speeds.
>>
the dogs were a bit overpowered
>>
>>71526793
Hardcountered by the speakers.

No need for patch.
>>
Was getting trapped part of their plan?
>>
i would call it a thriller over horror

>>71526793

fucking dumb bitch missed one with a shotgun from five feet away

the characters were all pretty stupid and prone to bad decisions so watching them die was pretty enjoyable
>>
File: UbTVpVr.png (33 KB, 399x223) Image search: [Google]
UbTVpVr.png
33 KB, 399x223
is this the power of private trackers?
>>
>It's funny, you were so scary last night.

Pretty based movie.
>>
>>71527303
I loved the way that whole showdown played out. That long shot of Pat slowly walking around the truck was badass
>>
>we'll gonna give you the gun...
>...but we'll keep the ammo!

I still don't understand why they complied
>>
Could they have survived if they just followed the nazis instructions at the beginning?
>>
blue ruin is a much better movie, enjoy
>>
>>71527968
if they'd followed the instruction to not go back into the dressing room, sure
once they saw the murder they were fucked to be honest
>>
How good is Patrick Stewart in this?
>>
>>71528025
It's very good but very meh at the same time.
>>
I was a bit triggered by how they used the duct tape to bandage that wound
could've at least put a towel or something in between
>>71528025
he basically plays Walter White dialed up to 11
>>
>>71528025
he was really good imo
>>
>>71528131
That fucked me up too.
And when Imogen opens that dudes gut up with the box cutter.
>>
File: walk.png (2 MB, 1831x757) Image search: [Google]
walk.png
2 MB, 1831x757
Why did he turn his back and walk away from them?
>>
File: 1465025179576.jpg (99 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1465025179576.jpg
99 KB, 675x694
I didn't understand a thing in this movie

Was there a reason everyone was moving and talking like a retard?
>>
>>71528545
Maybe he figured they had fuck all for ammo left and he had a better chance at not getting shot the further he walked away.
>>
>>71528689
Examples?
>>
So what actually happened with the club that night? Why was Emily murdered? I feel a bit slow for not picking up on all the details, but felt a bit obtuse. The neo-nazi politics in general were lost on me, I didn't really know any names and so why they did half the shit they did just confused me.
>>
>>71529428
Something about heroin?
Something about leaving?
>>
>>71529428
Emily and the guy who tried to help them escape halfway through (the one who got shot going for the gun under the bar) were going to leave the Ne9-Nazi movement, and the guy was taking some evidence he was supposed to have destroyed with him (probably as insurance against being followed and then killed).

The dumb crazy guy at the beginning somehow found out Emily was planning on leaving (but not who with or how, presumably) and so he killed her.
>>
>>71529428
Werm killed her because she was supposed to leave with Daniel, that one guy from the beginning with the Mohawk's cousin. In the trunk of Daniels car there was a bloody baseball bat, which im guessing Daniel and his gf were gonna use against the nazis for a deal with the police or something. I'm not due sure how the heroin came into play.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.