[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WELL CUT MY LEGS OFF AND CALL ME SHORTY, THAT'S JASON BOURNE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
>WELL CUT MY LEGS OFF AND CALL ME SHORTY, THAT'S JASON BOURNE
>>
>well jumpin jesus on a pogo stick nigga, its jason bourne
>>
>Well tan my hide and put a bell around my neck I have reason to suspect that may be Jason Bourne.
>>
Stop trying to make this happen, it's not going to happen.

Fag
>>
>>71525819
>Well I'll be a queer in Texas, that's a shitposter!
>>
>>71525819
Since you asked so nicely.
>>
>>71525479
>Well just read me the Koran's version of Jesus Christ, that's Jason Bourne
>>
They really should have avoided the "CIA guy pauses and says 'That's Jason Bourne'" meme. It's a trope even within it's own fucking series.
>>
File: kryten-460x306[1].jpg (31 KB, 460x306) Image search: [Google]
kryten-460x306[1].jpg
31 KB, 460x306
>>71525479

Well spin my nipple nuts and send me to Alaska. That's Jason Bourne!
>>
>>71526941
They do it to remind people of the character, since pretty much everyone watching the trailer has long forgotten about this series.
>>
>>71526985
Same here. I dont even remember what happened to him to make him have memory loss
>>
>>71527069
He fell in a lake while Extreme Ways played. That's all I remember.
>>
>>71527069
>not remembering the reason a character had memory loss
I just realized how hilariously ironic this is
>>
>>71527111
Hahaha wut? I do remember him waking up on a boat
>>
File: 20160701_160631.png (33 KB, 194x194) Image search: [Google]
20160701_160631.png
33 KB, 194x194
Fuck my black ass! That's Jason Bourne!
>>
>>71527069
Was it just the super soldier pills? It might have been something else, I've only seen the third film once.
>>
Well marry me, divorce me and then take everything i had with alimony! that's Jason Bourne!
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 525x600
>Well shoot me and throw me out of a plane, that's CIA
>>
>>71525479
That delivery was fucking terrible
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.