[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just one month away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13
File: CmRQdjiUkAA8YWR.jpg (180 KB, 820x1024) Image search: [Google]
CmRQdjiUkAA8YWR.jpg
180 KB, 820x1024
>just one month away
>>
>>71520831
Can't wait to see this flop
>>
>>71520831
everyone's forgot about it
>>
>>71520831

What a shitty poster, usually Japan does better than this
>>
>>71520831
One month until memers pretend that a new pile of hot, stinking garbage is secretly good.
>>
>>71520831
Warner Bros are screening this early again to poo in streets people.

They didn't learn not to do this with BvS, and now they're trying to destroy this movie.
>>
>>71521005

>believe in Ayers guys, he did Sabotage, Fury and End of Watch, there's no way he could fuck this up!
>>
>>71521049
>Warner Bros are screening this early again to poo in streets people.

Telesync fucking when
>>
A few friends of mine went to the early screenings. Apparently the movie is actually really good.
>>
>>71521068
The direction for capeshit is the most corporate-controlled, orders handed down bullshit there is. The director ultimately never matters.
>>
File: viral marketers.png (272 KB, 518x411) Image search: [Google]
viral marketers.png
272 KB, 518x411
>>71521133
Cool made-up story my friend, here's your +$0.20
>>
I want this to be good. I really do. But the closer it gets the more I realize how disappointing it's going to be.
Why can't we just have a good DC film universe? T
>>
>>71521228
same mate
I'm just holding on to my last tiny shred of hope
>>
>>71521228

I only care about Leto Joker = Jason Todd rumor being proven/disproven.
>>
>>71521068
Fury and end of watch were pretty good

Sabotage was one of the ugliest films I've ever seen. So I got to at least give it some credit for that.
>>
>>71521228
I bet you liked Civil War
>>
>>71521203
he's not really lying tho

http://comicbook.com/2016/05/20/possible-first-reactions-to-suicide-squad-/

http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-test-screening-reactions/
>>
>>71521471
yeah cartoon hype websites and movie gossip blogs sure are a place for grounded opinions
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 656x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 656x333
thoughts on this?

https://youtu.be/UprcpdwuwCg
>>
>>71521471
>Test screening full of DC fanboys says it's an excellent film
>Article sources a comment on fucking Reddit

There's nothing suspect about any of this, nope.
>>
>>71520831
>No Batman on any posters
Why not?

There was a Jackie Chan movie where he only had a 1 minute guest appearance and that was from flashbacks from another movie and literally every DVD cover and poster had him on front
>>
>>71521560
It's alright, but I prefer the other one, sucker for pain
>>
>>71520985
>japan

Am I being trolled?
>>
>>71521654
I'm not sure why they're hiding it either. You'd figure putting him on the poster somewhere would get dumb marks in the door.
>>
>>71521159

then why does Snyder get shit on for BvS? the general consensus from people is that the directors cut is significantly better and it was corporate tampering and cuts from the studio that fucked the theatrical release.
>>
>>71521654
>>71521700
It's not a batman movie and after the flop that was BvS I don't think you would want to give the wrong idea that it's going to follow the same path
>>
>>71521768
It's not the studio's fault that Snyder makes 3+ hour movies that only contrarian comfytards want to watch.
>>
>>71521771

while true it's not a Batman movie per se I have heard that his role is much bigger than they are letting on. if you've seen the animated Assault on Arkham which was basically to Suicide Squad what The Dark Knight Returns was to BvS it might be true.

I agree why they might want to keep it a surprise though. nobody would be disappointed to see the excellent Battfleck steal the show.
>>
>>71521654

Japan doesn't like Batman movies apparently, I remember reading that Dark Knight didn't do so well there because they think they're too dark and shit.

Yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 402x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 402x407
>>71521655
It's amazing to see a song with that many artists not be a trainwreak.

It was actually pretty good.

Now let's see what Mr. Forehead man has in store for his Bohemian Rhapsody cover.
>>
File: MarvelFaggots.png (749 KB, 768x1029) Image search: [Google]
MarvelFaggots.png
749 KB, 768x1029
>>71520963
>>71520980

Fucking nigger faggot
>>
>>71521925
look at the top of his head
>>
>>71521677

What is it then, Chinese?
>>
>>71521959
sounds like you can't handle the scarf game you #fashionpeasant
>>
>>71522016
It's a Hong Kong poster it looks like.
>>
>自殺特攻:超能暴隊
Jesus christ hong kong has the worst translation of movie titles.
>>
File: Capekino.jpg (77 KB, 582x539) Image search: [Google]
Capekino.jpg
77 KB, 582x539
>>71521959
BUILD WALL
>>
>>71521925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQCwKz26Ekg

from I've heard so far it doesn't sound that bad

no idea why the didn't stick with the original tho other than they had already used it for the trailer
>>
>>
>>71520831
The PG-13 rating will keep it from being as good as it should have been.
>>
>>71521560
why isn't he drumming on time.. what the fuck?
>>
>>71522209
Why? You think the movie needs more fart jokes and dick scenes like in Deadpool?
>>
File: CgEtNfTWEAA5Uaa.jpg (60 KB, 600x691) Image search: [Google]
CgEtNfTWEAA5Uaa.jpg
60 KB, 600x691
honestly just gonna watch it for this
>>
>>71522338
me too senpai
>>
>>71522338
that image is shopped anon we never see this shot in the flick
>>
>>71522326
Deadpool was pure fucking wasted potential. They ruined it by having him talk like he was narrating a cartoon for 5-year-olds watching PBS.

I was thinking more along the lines of Blade 1 and 2.
>>
>>71522209
Ayer said that if this gets a sequel he will fight for an R rated movie
>>
>>71522375
it's in the last trailer anon
>>
>>71522518
that came out over a month ago and isn't exactly new.
>>
>>71521560
>>71521925
>>71522138
Isn't the Skrillex song supposed to be released today?
>>
>>71522545
i know that, but it's the last trailer that came out
no one said anything about a new one
>>
how come no one is talking about margot "fridge" robbie?
>>
>>71522138
Despite the hairline, dude's voice is impressive. Sounds the same on his albums as he does Live.

Can't wait for the studio release.

>>71522303
the editor of the video was a heathen as well.
>>
>>71521471
people said the same thing for bvs with similar test screening results, but then it got poor reception on full release.
>>
>>71522869
Because not everyone needs memes to fulfill their day with at every moment. You're such a fucking faggot.
>>
>>71523679
let's hope they wont cut again. Maybe this time they wont get cold feet.
>>
>>71521654
interesting, considering that Batman is the only thing DC can do right when it comes to movies
>>
>>71521925
>It's amazing to see a song with that many artists not be a trainwreak.
agreed, it is actually pretty good and fits the film it was made for. ofc all it really needed was a good beat and a decent hook
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 686x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 686x640
>>71523905
The only bad thing about is how stupid wiz looks with those pants.

Black people can't pull off skinny jeans for shit.
>>
>>71520831
I'm pretty hype for the world-building alone. Anything beyond that is bonus for me.
>>
File: momma gonna FREAK.jpg-large.jpg (109 KB, 749x934) Image search: [Google]
momma gonna FREAK.jpg-large.jpg
109 KB, 749x934
>>71520831
This film is going to be the most original comic book film in 10 years.

Yes it's edgy but it knows how edgy it is.

sad to see people calling it poor mans GotG
>>
File: cara-delevingne.jpg (81 KB, 351x608) Image search: [Google]
cara-delevingne.jpg
81 KB, 351x608
>>71520831
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: joel-kinnaman.png (242 KB, 288x609) Image search: [Google]
joel-kinnaman.png
242 KB, 288x609
>>71520831
>>71528016
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
I"M SO MESSED UP HAHAHL:SOlidfjk;fhiondsa soisdfdfs
>>
Jared Leto instructed the craft services caterer to replace the cheddar in Will Smith's sandwiches with brie, which he was fully aware was one of Smith's least favourite cheeses.

Leto phoned Margot Robbie at 12.30am and left a message on her answerphone of him screaming the word 'ANARCHY!!!'

Several times on set, Leto would tap co-star Jai Courtney on one shoulder and then quickly move to Courtney's other side. When questioned about the shoulder tap, a smirking Leto would deny all knowledge.

Jared Leto went an entire week without washing his hands after urinating. After each visit to the bathroom he would make a point of shaking one of the crew by the hand then recoiling in mock disgust, shouting "Urgh, you've got piss hands!"

During a quiet moment on set, Leto offered to tell his colleagues a joke, then said loudly "DYING SYRIAN CHILDREN" before cackling and running away.
Leto stole the cushion from director David Ayer's chair and didn't admit it, even after it was replaced.

Leto insisted on referring to the band Foals as "The Foals", knowing full well it really got on Joel Kinnaman's wick.

One morning, Leto worse a thick disguise to the set and announced to his co-stars that he was Jared Leto's agent and that Jared Leto wouldn't be coming into work that day because he had just last night died "from a drugs overdose". He then lowered his fake glasses and said, cryptically, "Or did I?" before sidling away.

At the craft services table, Leto laughingly dropped banana skins and toast crusts into the general waste bin when the one next to it was clearly labelled "food waste".

Leto stopped filming a scene to burn a $20 bill in front of an intern.

Leto horrified cast and crew members by seemingly stabbing his own hand with a scalpel during a lunch break, only to reveal it was a prop hand he'd found that later had to be replaced at great cost.
>>
Jared Leto purposely stood precisely six inches to the left of every mark he was supposed to hit, in order to "freak out the studio suits", which caused the movie's lighting rig operator so much stress he had to take time off work.

Jared Leto spent a whole week telling people he wasn't actually Jared Leto but his twin brother, "Lared Jeto".

Jared Leto wrapped an empty box and gave it to co-star Cara Delevingne for her birthday. A note inside read "UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY, HA HA HA".

Leto asked co-star Viola Davis if she could hear a humming noise, which unbeknownst to her was actually emanating from Leto himself.
Then he did the same thing to Margot Robbie.

Leto insisted on wearing sunglasses indoors as an act of rebellion.

According to set sources, Leto played the "shadow game" with co-star Scott Eastwood for an entire week, repeating everything he said back to him, eventually causing the actor to lodge an official complaint with Leto's representation.

Leto requested a runner fetch him a cup of coffee, then when she returned, he knocked the beverage out of her hand, partially scalding her in the process. Leto later said to the set's health and safety officer that "anarchy is as anarchy does" and signed his name on the written warning form as "Matthew McConaghy" [sic].

Leto secretly borrowed Viola Davis's Surface Pro and changed the menu language to Greek.
>>
>>71528210
>no 'waves have claimed him' pasta

Lukewarm memeing
>>
File: Alicia.png (83 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
Alicia.png
83 KB, 189x266
>>71522338
>no tits
>no hips
>barely an arse

normies will defend this
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.