[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW PLINKETT REVIEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zj XphIoYwg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: plinkett.jpg (484 KB, 1039x792) Image search: [Google]
plinkett.jpg
484 KB, 1039x792
NEW PLINKETT REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zjXphIoYwg
>>
Kek they got me
>>
its not even a new troll review.

They uploaded an old one
>>
>>71519652
WHERE'S THE TFA PLINKETT REVIEW YOU FUCKING HACKS
>>
This isn't Star Wars.
>>
File: Sn7vUf3.png (278 KB, 308x351) Image search: [Google]
Sn7vUf3.png
278 KB, 308x351
> mfw I've been watching RLM since 2009 and I remember when this was first uploaded.
>>
>>71519652
>>71519705

Not sure why they do this, do they make a lot of revenue in their own site? They finallt put the RotS Plinkett review up on YouTube like a month ago, the random nobody who put that up years ago on YouTube got like seven million of their hits.
>>
>>71519970
Years ago, Youtube kept clipping their balls over their reviews being copyright infringements, so they went to Blip.tv, where that wasn't a problem.

Blip.tv closed down like 9 months ago. So they went back to Youtube. And they had to bring their videos over from there. But, being smart, instead of posting them all at once, they're metering them out. For threads like this.
>>
>>71519712
TFA is too good to get Plinkett reviewed.
>>
>>71520063

The prequels are the only reviews that are just about how awful they are. Star Trek 09 and Indy 5 got one even though Mike enjoyed them on the whole because they have a lot to unpack. Star Trek 7 has even more.
>>
>>71519652
>His name is Ploppy
>>
>>71520121

This. I expect the TFA review to be more focused on the fan reaction as something to criticize rather than attacking the movie.
>>
>>71519652
>new
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.