[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this the last good sitcom to air?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_static_hiii.jpg (944 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_hiii.jpg
944 KB, 2000x2000
Was this the last good sitcom to air?
>>
>>71519094
close but no cigar
>>
>>71519094
yes
>>
>>71519122
What other sitcoms have come out since it ended that have been good?
>>
King of Queens was the last good sitcom
>>
Every character was hateable
>>
>>71519178
No. Only Ted and Lily.
>>
>>71519094

No its not, it was a piece of fucking shit. LOL RANDOM QUIRKY XD THE SHOW
>>
File: naomug.jpg (581 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
naomug.jpg
581 KB, 1920x1080
>>71519094
With that ending?
>>
>>71519094
Did people actually like this show?
>>
That show was garbage
>>
File: image.gif (486 KB, 315x178) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
486 KB, 315x178
>>71519148
>>
>>71519094
unlikeable lead and went on far too long, besides that the show was pretty good
>>
The show was max comfy and brought back references made from previous seasons, even the old old ones. You don't hardly see that anymore, and probably won't again.

I'll miss this show. Fuck that ending though.

Also no one got the belt.
>>
I watched this shit from the beginning
The newer seasons were legitimate awful
But the mother was great
Until that fucking finale
>>
>>71519094
>reddit and Tumblr make a sitcom
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.