[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this make you get killed in prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 18
Why does this make you get killed in prison?
>>
>>71515696
Because Snyder is a moron.
>>
>>71515696
Lex Lethor made it happened.
You can see in one scene KGBeast talking with the prisoners.
>>
>>71515746
It was considered a death sentence before KGBeast talked to the prisoners

>>71515696

Bruce brands rapists and pedophiles.
>>
>>71515696
>Why does this make you get killed in prison?

It's simple, if you have that it means you fucked small kids, human traffic, shit like that, IRL some criminals are considered the or the worst, and niggers, the aryan bros ad the latinos all try to make themselves feel superior to them by killing them.
>>
>>71515859
>It was considered a death sentence before KGBeast talked to the prisoners
That means Lex has been doing it all the time, they don't have to show you literally every time when he does it
>>
>>71515859
>It was considered a death sentence before KGBeast talked to the prisoners
He literally says he's been implicating Batman for the past 2 years in his rooftop conversion with Superman.
>>
For some reason Lex Luthor is paying people to kill anyone with that brand. Presumably to turn Supes against Bats, but it is kind of implied that it happened before then. So Lex is paying for nothing.

But Batman continues to send them to prison anyway even knowing that branding them means they're dead. Also branding them in the first place was pretty stupid and pointless.

This movie is fucking stupid.
>>
>>71515744
you are unbelievably retarded.
>>
>>71518305
Batman's descent into darkness is a pretty integral part of the movie anon
>>
>>71518305
another retard incapable of understanding even the most basic of concepts.

stick to Disney
>>
>>71518354
that's why it's a shame it was handled so poorly
>>
>>71518305
>But Batman continues to send them to prison anyway even knowing that branding them means they're dead
Luthor had the branded criminals transferred from Gotham to Metropolis Prison, where he killed them. Pay more attention next time.
>>
>>71518354
>>71518359

What descent into darkness? When we meet him for the first time he has already branded someone and sent them to prison knowing full well they're being executed. Batman is a judge, jury and executioner. Superman should've just killed him when he stopped him from chasing Lex's truck.

Also why didn't Superman stop Lex's truck? He just stopped Batman, warned him and then flew off. What the fuck?
>>
>>71518395
It wasn't handled at all, just implied (I'm assuming that's what Batfleck's solo film will be about)
>>
>>71518436
Then that solo movie should have been made before BvS.
>>
>>71518414
>Also why didn't Superman stop Lex's truck? He just stopped Batman, warned him and then flew off. What the fuck?

Didn't care, he pretty much had blinders on when it came to the Bat his mindset was that whatever Batman was involved in, he had to be in the wrong this is guy branding and crippling people and no one is trying to stop him.
>>
>>71518414
Batman DIDN'T know they were being executed. See >>71518399.

As for the truck, Superman didn't know what was in it, let alone its significance.
>>
>>71518414
The first conversation between Alfred and Bruce explicitly tells the audience that Batman has just started branding and becoming more brutal. Alfred suggests it's because Batman feels inferior to Superman amongst other things. He didn't kill until Metropolis got leveled.
>>
The stupidity people have towards this film is really baffling
>>
>>71518500
Which is really stupid. Batman's reasons for hating Superman were explained, but Superman's reasons to hate Batman are never explained. He takes the law into his own hands? So does Supes. He kills so does Superman.

Snyder is a fucking hack.
>>
>>71518523
I think most people are still basing their memory off the theatrical version since most of this stuff was never even touched upon there, which is fair enough.
>>
>>71516616
>>71518251
Are you guys retards?
>>
>>71518606
originally it's because he sees batman as a dangerous and unstable vigilante who's been crossing the line.

Luthor takes advantage of this and manipulates things behind the scenes to pit him against Bruce directly
>>
>>71518305
>>71515859
>>71515696
>>71518414
>>71518606
retard alert
>>
>>71518490
Why, because you are too dense to accept the facts that was laid before you? Why do you need to see the descension? Why can't you accept the fact that it happened before the movie, and it's part of his character now. That's how movies work. You retards are too used to capeshit where everythings needs to be shown to be "canon".
>>
>>71518501

Batman is a retard then, it was all over the news they were being fucking executed.
>>
>>71518724
What line? Superman killed Zod. He kills some african faggot at the start of BvS too. What lines does Batman cross that Superman doesn't? It's just bad writing, and it doesn't even matter, because at the end he fights Batman because Lex told him to, not because of any moral reasons. Superman's entire plotline in BvS was retarded.
>>
>>71518501
nah, batman knew. he just didn't care. it's why he started branding people in the first place
>>
>>71518508

So what you're saying there was no descent into darkness? The first time we see The Bat he is sending someone to be executed. Then Alfred says something about him being angry. There is no descent, our entry point to this Batman is him fucking murdering people left right and center.
>>
>>71518606
>Superman's reasons to hate Batman are never explained
He didn't "hate" him (not personally) but he did see him as a dangerous vigilante that, thanks to Lex's meddling, indirectly caused the deaths of many prisoners and brought misery to their families. Also, the when his mother was kidnapped he was forced to choose her life over Batman's.
>>
>>71518763
Because it would have worked better, moron. We wouldn't get 20 "Why does Batman kill now" threads if they had released that movie first. It would also have hyped up BvS because Batfleck was actually good.

As much as I hate Marvel, they were right to make solo movies before jumping into a team up movie.
>>
>>71518606
WATCH
THE
FUCKING
ULTIAMTE
EDITION
>>
>>71518840
We wouldn't get 20 "Why does Batman kill now" threads if people weren't shitposting idiots
>>
>>71518841

Ok.

What is Superman's motivation for wanting to stop Batman?

He acts as judge, jury and executioner? So does Superman. Superman comes across as a complete cunt, and so does Batman. There is no reason for me to cheer on either of them ahead of Lex fucking Luthor who is the villain.
>>
>>71518840
Too bad only 1 (maybe 2) of their solo films was any good before their first teamup feature.
>>
>>71518879
>change an established character's entire personality and morality without any backstory
>people are shitposters because they're surprised
>>
>>71518840

We still get "Why does Batman kill" questions because it wasn't explained in the movie. Alfred never called him out on it, he just said he was getting crueler in his dealings with criminals. It was just a throwback to Dark Knight Returns like everything else because Snyder only knows that Batman story.
>>
>>71518938
stop baiting
>>
>>71518927
Sure, but it established the characters. In this movie a casual viewer (80% of audience) would be left wondering why Batman is gunning down henchmen left and right.
>>
>>71518879
Nobody complained about Batman killing people in Tim Burton's first movie.
>>
>>71518899
watch the ultimate edition
>>
>>71515746

yeah but what was the logic behind it? why would a prisoner with a bat brand getting killed in prison make superman blame batman? it makes no logical sense.
>>
>>71518961
I'm not baiting, you're just failing to come up with a legit answer. A spray-painted Robin costume and Alfred saying: "You're more of a jerk now Mastah Bruce" is not enough to explain why Batman is a murderer now.
>>
>>71519002

I did, he still looks like a stupid fucking cunt who is butthurt someone else is wearing a cape and saving people. He also still looks incredibly stupid since he ignores the criminals Batman was chasing and lets them get away because he is too busy destroying Batman's car doors.
>>
>>71519002
Don't. I did and nothing really changed as far Superman's motivation is concerned. Everything Superman blames Batman for he does himself. The US congress was calling him for a meating exactly because they viewed him as an unstable and dangerous vigilante.
>>
>>71518971
I doubt the vast majority of filmgoers even remember who or what happened in the first Thor or Hulk movies (in the latter case they even rebooted it with a completely different actor).
>>
Why does Batman brand people if it's Lex who tells to kill those guys?
>>
>>71519056
>The US congress was calling him for a meating exactly because they viewed him as an unstable and dangerous vigilante.
You are clearly lying about watching the ultimate edition
>>
>>71518399

so the news reported the killings in metropolis but not in gotham? in the movie the cities are across a river from each other you think there'd be cross coverage. it'd been happening for years yet batman never found out?
>>
>>71519093
Prove me wrong then, faggot.
>>
>>71519016

I understood this. Lex pays criminals to kill anyone with the Bat brand. Batman continues to send people to prison with the brand and gets them murdered - for whatever reason. Lex somehow discovered who Superman was and baited Clark Kent into investigating Batman.

It's dumb as fuck, doesn't make a lot of sense and other shit but that's the reason.
>>
>>71518714
It's about as straightforward as can be, anon. Lex Luthor has been planning to pit Superman against Batman for a long time. Way to grasp at straws so you can be a hip contrarian about this awesome move, though.
>>
>>71519106
Batman was a shit tier detective in this one. Lex was playing him from the very start.
>>
>>71518641

I saw the extended version and lexs framing of batman and superman was still idiotic
>>
>>71519016
Batman's overall brutality, plus he encounters the prisoners girlfriend who makes him feel bad.
>>
>>71519108
no worth the time since you are being so obtuse and probably wouldn't accept it
>>
Nobody had a problem with Cap killing two dozen people in Winter Soldier.

Just saying.
>>
>>71518731

it's a poorly made comic book movie. just get over it already. please defend the last minute inclusion of cgi rock monster
>>
>>71519141
Or maybe you're just bullshitting, eh?
>>
Just watched this film last night. I REALLY wanted to like it. While I mostly did enjoy it, there were a lot of fucking plot holes and the writing was pretty bad. I have no idea why people still try to defend it. It definitely wasn't snyder's best work.
>>
>>71519163
Stop shitposting please.
>>
>>71519149
All the Avengers members have killed people
Because nobody cared about them and they didn't establish early on that they had a no-kill rule

I don't think the casual audience cares about Batman killing people anyway
>>
>>71519149

Captain America is a soldier from WW2 who has probably killed scores of Nazis and bad guys.
>>
>>71519149
Because he's a soldier. Batman's no kill rule is a defining trait for Batman, one Snyder just tossed aside with barely any explanation.
>>
>>71519141

I watched the extended edition and that's exactly what happens before lex blows it up what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>71519191
As soon as you do.
>>
>>71519106
Past 2 years, I believe as mentioned by Lex. And from memory it was Lois who was putting all the pieces together.
>>
>>71519149
The conception of Cap was as a Nazi-killing machine. The fantasy of American hegemony at its most muscular.
Superman is supposed to represent truth and justice, the fantasy of American virtue. If Jesus necksnapped some Romans, the Bible would have been much cooler but the morality tale would suffer.
>>
>>71519139

but why would a prisoner with a bat brand get killed? they're generic criminals. what motivation would there be? lexs plan is nonsensical
>>
>>71519130
Well it was established that he wasn't exactly in the healthiest state of mind during this movie, with the all pill popping and nightmares.
>>
>>71519211
what do you mean "barely any explanation"? That's what most of the fucking movie is about if you pay attention.
>>
Watched the ultimate edition. Now i'm pissed i didnt watch it the first time. Yes there were less plotlines and the movies was generally more enjoyable, but it still was fucking boring af to go through that movie again. I have nothing better to do with my time, so there is that.
>>
You fellas need to pay attention to the movie or watch the ultimate edition

Specifically the scene with Bruce and Alfred in the dilapidated Wayne Manor, before Batman goes off to confront Superman.

Batman has been Batman for a significant amount of time at this point, and where has that gotten him? There's still crime and corruption in Gotham, and there will always be crime and corruption. Joker killed Robin at some point in the past and Batman feels bitterness towards his crusade because it basically has amounted to nothing.

Then this god among men shows up and flattens Metropolis, saving the world in the process. He's treated like a hero and deified by the populace, but of course is not without his own problems. Alfred implies that
Bruce feels equal parts jealous of Superman and angry that there's such a powerful being walking around with no repercussions to his actions.

Batman descends into darkness because he's tired of his actions being meaningless, as he sees it.
>>
>>71519345
plotholes
>>
>>71519306
Prisoners would kill criminals who have done terrible things like pedophiles

However it doesn't make any sense that Batman would brand them if it's Lex who orders to get them killed and not Batman. Why does Batman brand them, then?
>>
File: snap.jpg (80 KB, 400x401) Image search: [Google]
snap.jpg
80 KB, 400x401
>>71519211
>Batman's no kill rule is a defining trait for Batman
Not in the early comics it wasn't.
>>
File: 1464465704850.png (934 KB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1464465704850.png
934 KB, 513x1117
>>71519345
>it still was fucking boring af
>>
>>71519358

So Batman is trying to kill Superman, a guy who is doing what he is doing and doing it better, because he is jealous.

And Superman is going to potentially kill Batman because he is doing what he is doing but worse.

BRAVO SNYDER
>>
File: 1467280799071.jpg (52 KB, 727x532) Image search: [Google]
1467280799071.jpg
52 KB, 727x532
>>71519392
>>
Why would bat-branded prisoners getting killed make superman hate batman? Would superman not think, for one second, to investigate something like that? Would it not then become clear that they only get killed when they get transferred to a metropolis prison that something is up?
>>
>>71515696
The guy was a child rapist/killer. Didn't anyone pay attention?
>>
File: 1452974859512.jpg (46 KB, 701x622) Image search: [Google]
1452974859512.jpg
46 KB, 701x622
>>71519430
Clark is a shitty journalist tbqh
>>
>>71519380
I'm pretty sure he didn't always brand them. It seems to be a relatively recent behavior judging by Alfred's comments about his newfound brutality.
>>
>>71519443
I thought they set up Bats anger towards these criminals really well, that dungeon was really spooky.

Unlike other batman films or animations the criminals in this world actually seemed realistic and truly evil.
>>
Anyone have the "Batman killed people all the time in DKR" from Snyder followed by the pages that show he's completely wrong?
>>
File: Hush.jpg (38 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Hush.jpg
38 KB, 600x315
>>71519400
>So Batman is trying to kill Superman, a guy who is doing what he is doing and doing it better, because he is jealous.

>a guy who is doing what he is doing and doing it better,

No. They are two completely different heroes.

Superman believes in "disaster relief" type hero, aka saving people from burning buildings, tornados, etc. He saves people in dire situations. He isn't a vigilante. Superman is not Clark Kent, Superman is his fake persona. Deep down, Clark Kent is a good person.

Batman believes in being a vigilante. Beating up criminals before/after they can do harm to people. Giving criminals to the GCPD. He doesn't save people from burning buildings. Batman is who Bruce really is, a guy filled with rage. Bruce Wayne is essentially his fake persona.

Pic related, one of the comics where Bats and Supes fight.
>>
Also he threatens to brand Lex. So if he actually branded Lex, what would be the purpose of it, if it's Lex who orders the killing?
>>
>>71519430
He did investigate it, and all that turned up was a grieving woman and her son. Also, Clark Kent isn't exactly known for his keen intellect.
>>
>>71519472
Fishburne was underratedly hilarious
>>
>>71519561>clacks his shoe three times, turns up in kansas
Kek
>>
File: 1467204750741.webm (2 MB, 1024x572) Image search: [Google]
1467204750741.webm
2 MB, 1024x572
>>71519531
Batman also killed throughout Tim Burton's Batman Returns
>>
File: very smug dog.jpg (27 KB, 350x315) Image search: [Google]
very smug dog.jpg
27 KB, 350x315
>>71519472
kek
>>
>>71519547
>Superman is his fake persona
WRONG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFSAbxfLBYU
>>
>>71519634
And unlike Tim Burton's, Batman in BvS only ever killed those that just tried to kill him or others
>>
>>71519634
it's the big guy's fault for wearing a comical dynamite belt in the first place
>>
Why did they jump to a nuke so fast when Superman flew into space with Doomsday? They shot at Doomsday only a few times with normal weapons before that so it seems a bit extreme to go right to a nuke
>>
>>71519550
That'd be extremely painful.
>>
>>71519684
You're a big guy.
>>
>>71519676
Well, we know superman is basically invincible, you can assume that a colossal being made in the kryptonian ship is as powerful, especially after hitting it with artillery.
>>
>>71519430
Batman would know that it's a death sentence but he continues to do it anyway
>>
File: 5123123.jpg (173 KB, 1916x796) Image search: [Google]
5123123.jpg
173 KB, 1916x796
>>71519713
>>
For someone who thought Man of Steel was a solid 6/10 is it worth to watch BvS directors cut? I do love Batman, but Snyder's depiction of Superman is pretty shit.
>>
>>71519666
nice trips

Also, not true. He kills the legal bodyguards of a shipment because he wants to steal it.
>>
>>71519666
>Batman in BvS only ever killed those that just tried to kill him or others
but all those Lex thugs who were smuggling the equipment weren't hurting anyone.. they were just going about their business
>>
>>71519781
Yeah but expect long drama and expositions.
>>
>>71519676
They tried bullets, they tried missiles. Nothing worked. As Corporal Hicks said: "It's the only way to be sure".
>>
>>71519358

lmao I love watching autists jump through hoops trying to convince themselves this movie was dogshit. batman hates superman because he makes things blowup. superman hates batman because he beats up guys against the law and then they mysteriously die for some idiotic unknown (to them) reason in prison

then they fight, making them both look like hypocritical retards, and then the last half hour is a justice League extended trailer. it's fucking awful m8
>>
>>71519790
Those were Lex's PMC's though I'm pretty sure, and only when they fired on him, unless i'm forgetting something.
>>
>>71519781
>I do love Batman
This movie has tons of Affleck Batman scenes so I'd say definitely watch it. You can always just skip over the Superman scenes - you don't miss anything really that isn't Batman/Lex related although definitely watch the scene with Lex and Superman on the roof.
>>
>>71515696
I assume because he was sent to Metropolis and they know that Batman works in Gotham
So Metropolis gangsters will probably be out to take out Gotham gangsters
>>
>>71519781
Watch the theatrical, then the ultimate cut. A bit excessive perhaps, but you don't really appreciate what's missing till you've seen both.
>>
>>71519781
Superman in BvS is actually given more characterization than in MoS.
>>
Why is everyone missing the fact that this criminal was a child rapist and killer? That is the reason he got killed!

It has nothing to do with being scarred by Batman
>>
>>71519874

batffleck is a retard
>>
>>71519380

but they never say batman only brands pedos. he might brand them all. and if they were pedos he wouldn't need to brand them, it would be known already what they were in jail for. batman branded them just so they'd have a memento to psychologically fuck with them, so we pretty mucu know he brandd all the extra bad guys which would include murderera. lex had them killed in prison to make it seem like prisoners with a bat brand had a target on their back. but it makes no logical sense for them to be specifically targeted and superman not noticing how illogical it was makes him and the writing seem stupid
>>
>>71519914
Don't listen to this guy, the theatrical just takes a full film and cuts out important things.
>>
>>71519916
I entirely disagree. I also have no idea how anyone can assume Superman has no characterization in MoS.
>>
>>71519381
>pretending comics from 80 years ago matter
>>
>>71519969
I never said that
>>
>>71519842

but they were innocent mercenaries guys only firing on them because they were legally hired as security. batman's the dick in that scenario
>>
>>71520014
>innocent
>mercenaries
pick 1
>>
File: 1467196649544.webm (2 MB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
1467196649544.webm
2 MB, 1280x530
>>71519949
KYS
>>
>>71520103
why did lex just position an empty car there
>>
>>71520103

Why did he need to kill all those hired security guards? He was trying to steal the property of Lex purely so he could get Kryptonite to kill Superman with. Then it turns out all he needed to do was fire a tracker at the truck anyway and get it later.

Batfleck is a retard.
>>
>>71519874

jesse Eisenbergs acting is so fucking cringe inducing in every movie. it physically agitates me to watch all his autistic tics and noises he makes.
>>
>>71515696

Why does Batman ecen bother branding them and doesn't just kill them?
>>
>>71520173
It fits with the character really well in the movie, he really comes across as mentally fucked.
>>
>>71520167
>Then it turns out all he needed to do was fire a tracker at the truck anyway and get it later.
I agree he literally could have just done this.

But then: we wouldn't get any amazing Batmobile car chase in this movie
>>
>>71519893

why the fuck would superman blame batman for that?

>>71519937
are you retarded? there's literally a scene where the Russian bad guy sets up the hit through lex to get superman mad at batman. nothing to do with child killing rapist otherwise the murder would have happened anyway
>>
>>71515746

...there was KGBeast in that movie? What the fuck.
>>
>>71520226

no he doesnt his acting is atrocious in everything. and what fucking pathetic characterization. his dad beat him so now he's so mentally fractured he can barely articulate a coherent thought yet had managed to manage a giant company. also he has no reason to hate batman or superman or care about them at all beyond "muh patriarchal figures"
>>
>>71520342
The russian merc with the flamethrower was apparently KGBeast
>>
File: x2v2u8H[2].gif (119 KB, 266x224) Image search: [Google]
x2v2u8H[2].gif
119 KB, 266x224
>>71520356
The complaints I hear about this film get dumber by the day
>>
>>71518822
>Also, the when his mother was kidnapped he was forced to choose her life over Batman's.

Instead of saying 'Batman, Lex blackmails me to fight you! He is behind it all!'
>>
>>71520486
Tell that to Zodd's snapped neck.
>>
Because the Bat makes everyone talk.

If you have the mark, theres a near certain probability that you squealed on someone. In this universe Batman is still absolutely terrifying, especially considering the hints toward him becoming more cruel and merciless. Even the cops are scared of him.

The Batman stuff was the only interesting stuff in the film, rest was hot garbage.
>>
>>71520402

>acting doesn't matter
>character motivations don't matter

the defense I see for this movie gets dumber every day
>>
>>71520518

so we have Zod, that tried to conquer Earth and kill Superman and Batman, that tried to do good and be a hero but got into conflict with Superman because Lex has orchestrated it

I think one of these is more likely to listen to reasons and explanations than the other
>>
>>71520562

it's never implied that this gets prisoners killed in the movie. you're rationalizing gaps in the storytelling, just like all the other turbo autists in this thread
>>
>>71520588
here's your (you), autist.
>>
>>71520633

here's a (you) for you too, enjoy your children's movies for mature adults like yourself. truly next level subject matter
>>
Does it matter? The whole flick was garbage and something everyone should try to sweep from memory.
>>
>>71520662
>no he doesnt his acting is atrocious in everything. and what fucking pathetic characterization. his dad beat him so now he's so mentally fractured he can barely articulate a coherent thought yet had managed to manage a giant company. also he has no reason to hate batman or superman or care about them at all beyond "muh patriarchal figures"

>calling other people immature
>>
>>71520668

for some reason capeshit fanbases are like religions and DC movie defenders are like muslims
>>
>>71520717

this tbqhwyfamalamilio
>>
>>71520167
Tracker was contingency
>>
File: bin.jpg (100 KB, 540x338) Image search: [Google]
bin.jpg
100 KB, 540x338
>>71520717
>DC movie defenders are like muslims
Appropriate
>>
>>71520245
Are you stupid?
>>
>>71520588
This desu, I can't tell if they are underage or if they are just really stupid
>>
File: 1452320774408.jpg (73 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
1452320774408.jpg
73 KB, 604x403
>unironically watches children's movies with cgi rock monsters that serve as extended trailers for future products
>still hasn't gone back
ishygddt
>>
>>71520887

are you? please tell me how lexs plan makes sense. or how it makes sense that it'd be believable that prisoners would target prisoners with a bat brand for no reason and that would convince superman to murder batman
>>
Why were the green lightbulbs so important to Batman in the dream?
>>
>>71521025

I wonder, is anyone really bothered by comments like this anymore? I mean, did just a single person read that and was like 'man, maybe I really shoudn't discuss superheroes movies here...'?
>>
>>71521122
there was some guy yesterday posting just "/r/DC_cinematic" for like 3 hours straight, i wonder what he thought he was doing.
>>
I don't usually watch capeshit, but this movie is so controversial I feel like I should

is it worth it?
>>
>>71521122

I've actually decided to stop watching capeshit and start having taste instead
>>
>>71521274

afflecks good as batman but the execution is poor. everything else is absolute dreck, so no.
>>
>>71521101
It's the American Dream
>>
>>71521274
If you have a half a brain you should enjoy it.
>>
>>71521310
like the green light in the great gatsby?

Bravo, Snyder
>>
>>71515696

bad writing
>>
>>71521078
So you are
>>
>>71521346

is it a meme to say this? it's not a complicated movie at all. it's a very simple comic book story. it's basically the same plot for civil war except they're both tony stark accusing each other of the same shit the other one is doing. cue some dc extended universe shit and some laughable acting from the 2 jews

the only thing complicated about this movie is the poor editing, which glosses over details that people fill in with their head canon like in this thread. you have about 10 different theories for why it makes sense that people with a bat brand would get killed in prison, but theyre all just attempts to rationalize bad writing

it's actually a stupid movie with a couple visually interesting scenes which is literally all snyder can do competently
>>
>>71521520

wow you sure showed me make sure to tell the guys when you go back
>>
>>71520356
He didn't hate them before they foiled him, at least not in anything more than an envious sort of way. He just saw them as unwitting pawns to push around.
>>
>>71521612

why does lex Luther take joy in antagonizing superman after kidnapping his mother if his feelings are neutral? he clearly enjoys upsetting superman, but he hadn't been foiled by him in any way yet
>>
>>71521612

then why is lex obsessed with making superman and batman fight each other? why does he think batman stands a chance? why didn't he just give batman the krptonite? how does that help him get his weapon bought by the government? why does he care about selling his weapon when he's already really rich?
>>
>>71521541
Your opinions are shit and you're an asshole who vastly overestimates his own intelligence.
>>
File: marvelfans.png (315 KB, 679x864) Image search: [Google]
marvelfans.png
315 KB, 679x864
>>71519158
>>
>>71522251
they are not "opinions", they are facts. Not surprising that a moron can't make a distinction between the two. Just keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything useful to say
>>
>>71521665
Superman makes Lex feel powerless. Exerting his will over him felt good. In a sense, it's geeky little Lex bending the ultimate "Chad" to his will.

I imagine there's more than a couple of folks on this board who can relate.
>>
>>71521742
He didn't think the Batman stood a snowball's chance in hell. We never see Lex demand anything of anyone that he doesn't expect them to be able to deliver. He tells Clark to bring him Bruce's head. What was it he asked Bruce for again?

Oh yeah. Nothing.

If he gave Bruce the kryptonite, then killing Superman wouldn't have seemed like Bruce's own idea. Giving it to him could lead Bruce to question why Lex was so eager for him to have it.
>>
File: 1466747918090.png (138 KB, 626x566) Image search: [Google]
1466747918090.png
138 KB, 626x566
>>
>>71522335
You're too fucking stupid to know the difference between fact and opinion. Study harder, Junior. I'm sure you can pull those grades up.
>>
>>71522617
manchild
>>
can you faggots start posting on /co/. Comic book movies are for minorities and children
>>
He branded criminals like child molesters and rapists. People like that usually don't fare well in prison.
>>71518641
It was in the theatrical version, tho.
>>
>>71518337
>y-you are a retard
Sure thing Snyderfag
>>
batman beat you

you snitched because you wanted the beatings to stop

you got branded

people know you snitched

shit thread, OP is shit, jesus christ this is some grade level nonsense
>>
File: 1429876002600.jpg (213 KB, 1270x1270) Image search: [Google]
1429876002600.jpg
213 KB, 1270x1270
>>71519765
is Bane? in the asylum

i sure hope so
>>
>>71522251

lmao I feel bad for you desu
>>
>>71515932
It also means they talked. Batman tortured them for information and they told him what they knew. Batman is a meanie.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 642x449) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 642x449
>>71525650
I don't think of you at all.
>>
Batman brands rapists, killers, and mostly overly bad people, luthor uses the situation and takes the punishment of prison to the next level, death.
>>
>>71515696
>>>co
>>
>>71515696
It looks like a glued vagina
>>
>>71525134

Bane isn't insane, he usually goes to Blackgate, along with Penguin and Catwoman
>>
>>71519823
How could they be sure a nuke would work?
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.