[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The BFG: Big Fucking Giant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 300x450
Anyone see it yet?

Should I see it this weekend or wait to torrent?

My local theater is temporarily removing its no-singles policy for the 4th of July weekend, so I finally have a chance to see a flick on the big screen.
>>
>>71514718
>going to see a child's movie at the cinemas alone
wew
>>
Don't forget your falcon.
>>
The rape scene was a bit too much though, several members of the audience walked out when he cleaved the girl in half with his giant penis (which was still very small for his size).

It's a shame, since we only get to know his back story later in the story, how he was made fun of due to his small dick and never got to fuck another giantess. The sexual tension ruined his life as a young adult.

I'm still a bit confused about the post-rape scene, where he starts jizzing over the girl's lifeless body and mumbles about "... fucking kike deserved it". I think I saw Raimi's name in the credit, but it still felt a bit out of context for me.
>>
>Not the Big Fuckin' Guy
Come on now OP
>>
>>71514797
They already honored us by including Fortunate Son in the Suicide Squad soundtrack so you gotta give it to them for that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eQKNYLptWk
>>
>>71514718
He's a big fucking guy.
>>
Nope, i'm seeing Purge.
>>
> it's no-singles policy
What?
>>
>>71514908
To chase away pedos.
>>
>>71514908
Hello newfriend! You must have gotten lost on the way to reddit. Here's a link, so you won't make thhe same mistake again.

http://www.reddit.com

Thanks for stopping by, fag!
>>
>>71514908
so nobody shoots up the teatre, no singles allowed past the car park.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.