[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh oppression: >Elliot has a good job >E-corp = Evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: frogman.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
frogman.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>muh oppression:
>Elliot has a good job
>E-corp = Evil corp (bravo Esmail)
>shit he hacked me, got to sanitize
>literally cashed up to buy a new motherboard every week
>muh morphine addiction
>i forgot to hack today
>wheres my mind cover
>dude, ddos attack
>tongue my sis
>bud, I'm my own father
>literally kicks women out of apartment
>girlfriend supplier
>childhood cuckold friend
>boss takes you in private jet
>pet dog
>good apartment in city
>not starving
>fuck society
>muh oppression
>>
>>71513660
It's called Maslow hierarchy of needs. Just because incompetent retards like you are still stuck on the bottom floor trying to get enough food and shelter to survive doesn't mean people who figured out these basic needs don't have any problems.

Your post just reeks of failure.
>>
>hacker team is a 40year old black dude, lesbian muslim, neckbeard and quirky airhead
>it wasn't part of his dellusion

hope tyrell is fine, best part of the show desu
>>
>>71513932

the feeling of superiority that you have, and that all of you fucking normies have is what makes you so bad for the environement
>>
>muh contrarianism

don't give a fuck, can't wait for S2
>>
>>71515623
Not that anon but just because he caught on to the shitposting it makes him a normie?
Also he's justifying how a person can have problems and that doesn't mean you have to be a neet, doesn't mean he has a feeling of superiority. I think you're just a man neckbeard that loves anime and is projecting.
>>
>>71516404

we are all projecting.

but about the show it's pretty bad, he is the only one who can sort of act, and basicaly the dude is fucking hot chicks 24/7, making tones of money but the show is about him ' being over everybody like a genius but no one knows ' just like every normie fantasy

the directing is shit, the writing is shallow and the antagonist character is fucking ridicule, this a poorly crafted tv show and in no way exceptional, i'm talking about cinema, it's barely average, it's just praised because people are stupid
>>
File: 2cute.png (171 KB, 268x390) Image search: [Google]
2cute.png
171 KB, 268x390
I don't care it's a good show and I'd fuck him
>>
>>71514045
Shes a lesbian muslim? Didnt notice that.
>>
>>71516708

no it's a shit show and you have shit taste and you should be ashamed :) lol
>>
I really wanted to like this show, but it just felt so directionless, and that "twist" was so insanely fucking tired.
>>
>>71516759
she wants elliot's sis' V
>>
File: steph.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
steph.webm
3 MB, 854x480
best girl
>>
>>71516853
>that scene where they didn't want to show her towering over pepe
>>
File: 1265545566254.jpg (142 KB, 975x319) Image search: [Google]
1265545566254.jpg
142 KB, 975x319
FREE MITNICK !
>>
>>71513660
I find it extra funny that the main character is a filthy arab as well.
>>
>>71517042
I find it funny that no girl will ever want you as much as him
>>
Show is more style over substance tbH, but not always a bad thing. This shows has a distinct feel I love, and in this case it is fine. Makes the show interesting and at least something a little different. Plus it is probably the most realistic depiction of hacking I've ever see in the mainstream media. Even with all the cringe worthy technobabble the writers throw out.
>>
>>71513660
>tongue my sis
Literally the best part of this show.
>>
I don't understand why people make these posts
>>
>>71516808
what twist?
>>
>>71513660
ITT: Absolute morons who think the title Mr Robot refers to the type of person 4chan considers to be a robot.
>>
Season 2 when/
>>
>>71516853
oh my jesus
>>
>>71513660
wish fulfillment TV series, its what every dude wants, money, genius, unstoppable power
>>
>>71520047
and crippling mental illness
>>
>>71520090
it's not crippling when it doesn't stop him from doing anything
>>
>>71520047
I would much rather watch a tv show about unremarkable people not accomplishing very much.
>>
>>71520283
When it stops him from remembering his entire life and gives him time displacement, yeah it's crippling.
>>
>>71520434
everyone has problems. he is a totally functioning human being. he occasionally claims to have anxiety and depression but that doesn't play out at all.
>>
>>71520512
oh fuck off you retard
>>
>>71515623
I'm glad I don't see you angsty greasy fucks in real life.
>>
Only a fucking idiot would think he's some le just like us /r9k/ faggot.
>>
>>71513660
>good apartment in city
But his apartment is shitty as fuck
>>
>>71516853
>oh god look at me I'm so beautiful
>please don't mind my horribly deformed cod mouth
>>
>>71516944
i always have wondered who that guy was
>>
>>71520620
He's just an edgy version of a Big Bang nerd.
>>
>>71513660

This triggers virgos since it lets slip how extremely easy getting laid is, all you need to do is get involved in the drug scene since the entire female population has zero standards, impulse control or forward planning skills and would literally fuck a dog.
>>
>>71513660
>literally cashed up to buy a new motherboard every week
he only changes the hardrive dummie
>>
>>71520379
you mean shows like the apprentice, silicon valley,
>>
>>71520620
he is pretty autistic in the show tho, but at least he goes out and has somewhat of a life and doesn't her off all day to a nine and make a hit posts on 4chan.

you'd think 4chan would like this show, he'll they even gave 4chan a shout out by showing a corner of the homepage in a couple episodes but nope, these basement dwelling cucks just like to complain and be contrarian to whatever they consider normie-core. it's so ducking annoying, no wonder they have to come to an anonymous board to get attention. no one likes them
>>
>>71520090
>crippling mental illness

>MUH MORPHINE
>MUH I'M ABLE TO HOLD ON A JOB AND LIVE ON MY OWN
>MUH GIRL I HAVE SEX WITH ON THE REGULAR

Why arent you posting this on Facebook you normieshit?
>>
>>71520792
(you)
>>
>>71513660

? why is he addicted to morphine? why not heroin? or oxycodone? or dilaudid?
>>
>>71520792
REEEEEEEEEE

VIRGIN RAGE
VIRGIN RAGE

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71520847
Cuz he didn't want to become a junky.
>>
>>71513660
He did it because what happened to his father retard
>>
>>71520792
Dude he's autistic ly obsessed wit th computers and that's his job

I know many borderline autistic people that work with computer networking and security
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.